🌸Sick day - Sova x Reader

It was a cold night as you feel like you are burning up in your bed at your quiet home. You manage to turn your head to see the clock and it said it was 4:32am. After sitting there for a little bit you stumble out of bed and head towards the bathroom. In the bathroom you grabbed the thermometer and turned it on checking you temperature. During the minute you look around at the plant that needed to be watered eventually today, it was a beautiful Pink Anthurium that didn't need much sunlight so they kept it in the bathroom as decoration. You started to think back to the time you two got the plant at a store and all the sweet things that happened, during that remembrance a beep snapped you out of your thoughts and you looked at the temperature. You mumbled to yourself saying "100° why is it so high.". When you looked in the rustic looking mirror you notice Sova was standing there watching you and quickly you put the thermometer in your hoodies pocket and looked at him smiling innocently. "Don't hide that thermometer from me." Sova spoke quietly. "I'm not hiding it from you." You responded with and Sova became more worried and spoke in a soft tone still. "Can I see it then? Please?" "It's only 97 I'm alright Sova." You walk towards him slowly and hugged him gently. "Can we go to bed now?" You propose the idea to him. "Sure I'll meet you there." You let go of him and move past him to the bedroom and begin to lay down in the cold bed you hears him speak. "I didn't know a 100 was a 97." You look at him immediately seeing that he is holding the thermometer in his hand. "With that being said you are sick so how about you lay down and try to go to sleep, also would you like more blankets?" He added the blankets part when he spotted you shivering. "Yes please." You reply with and he leaves you in the room alone.

Around 6:30 am you woke up due to the loudness of the big tree branches hitting the clear window because of the chilly wind. You sit up from the warmth of the bed and look around seeing Sova reading an article in the paper. "Good morning." He says to you smiling slightly. "How did you sleep?" He asks you looking away from the paper now. "I slept alright and did you even sleep at all?" You question him while glaring at him. "I did you fell asleep instantly when I left and I fell asleep after you." He gets up while talking. "Where are you going?" You ask another question. "I made you some soup so I'm bringing it to you, and after you finish eating how about we take you temperature?" He looks at you quickly then leaves.

After you finish eating Sova is holding the thermometer in your mouth and you both hear a beep signaling that it finished detecting the temperature. He looks at it and says "Improvement It's a 98 but you are still going to take the medicine." You frown as he walks away getting the medication. Later he comes back with the medicine and you stare at the capsule and water in your hands. "Do I have to take it?" You ask him wanting a No for the answer. "Yes you have to or else you won't get better." He says sitting on the bed watching you. Despite you hating medicine, you take it disliking the after taste and the water did not help remove the taste at all.

Throughout the week you slowly been getting better from your fever with the assistance of Sova. You managed to recover after 2 days and thanked Sova for taking care of you during it. You think back to when you first discovered you were sick and how he was worried about you but tried his best to hide it. Sova was really the best boyfriend you could ever ask for and the both of you were thankful for each other and love each other with all the funny,stressful,and emotional moments and even the happy ones you two were together for all of it.
Author note-
This story was made by me and if I made any grammatical errors please correct them in the comments for me thank you for reading the Sick day chapter!
754 Words