Chapter 3

The meeting didn't bring us much except a map of the first floor of the school brought by Kirigiri... That night we all went to bed wondering why we had ended up in this situation, locked up in a school and having to murder each other...

When the morning announcement rang for the first time, we all met up in the cafeteria for breakfast. Some were already there when I arrived, Sayaka and I arrived at the same time and some other arrived late, Asu being one of them. It seem the rules put in place didn't reach them, they were doing their own thing. I noticed that Kyoko, Celeste and Asu all sat together... but quickly separated as soon as they had finished eating.

And then came the time to just do whatever we could do. The days were long and nothing happened, thankfully. My attempts at making conversation with Asu failed... multiple times. Each time I would try to talk with her she would shut me down and invent an excuse and then proceeded to lock herself in her room. She was enjoying her alone time, because she interacted with no one except at the meals. Even then, I don't think sitting with people in silence counts... She would usually only leave her room to do her laundry...

I talked to Sayaka about it, she told me that maybe a big accident or event had happened after we both changed school, and this is just her way to deal with it. I didn't have any other explanation and Sayaka seemed to have a good instinct so... I concluded that I wasn't the problem and it's probably something personal.

Me and Sayaka kept talking for the following days. Each moments brought us closer and it seemed we weren't the only ones. Multiple friendships bloomed. Since there wasn't any murders or any motivation really to do so, the others and I included slowly lowered their guards... well some of us.

Me and Sayaka tried to learn about our peers habits and that's when I noticed that Asu really only got out of her room to do her laundry.

Five days... is what it took for the mastermind to come up with something to gives us motivation to terminate one of our classmates life.

The sixth morning, we woke up with an addition to the normal announcement... we were all required to meet at the gym...

"So because all of you brain farts didn't kill anyone... I am unlocking all the rooms of the first floor! Hopefully this makes a motivation for some of you to get to business!"

That was all he said... and just like that the warehouse, the nurse office and the bathouse all opened leaving almost all of us hopeful for a new discovery...

And has soon as that hope appeared... it quickly vanished.

Although it seemed someone gained an odd motivation...