Shu Sakamaki {Lemon}

It was confusion on Yuis end, as she was convinced she was innocent, but to not cause further agitation for Shu and persuade him she was such, she followed along and played it safe.

Now she found herself in the confinements of the storage room along with Shu. The ropes bound around her wrists, held them up and tied to the shelf behind her were harshly digging into her delicate wrists, possibly causing just as pain as Shus fangs sinking into any flesh he could reach.

She had already endured having her vision taken away whilst Shu marked her with cuts of a knife beforehand, insisting it was all needed to get an answer from her. Now, she found she was enduring a different type of torture to get an answer out of her.

With leisured thrusts of his fingers, Shu smirked down at Yui who was now teary eyed from all the orgasm denials and overstimulation, chuckling when she gave a mewl when he curled his fingers.

Are you finally ready to tell me what happened? A choked moan fell from her lips, just for her to gasp when Shu sped up, speeding up his pace, driving her over the edge faster than she could comprehend.

It was a bliss getting to feel an end to her suffering, only her eyes widened when feeling the tip of Shus cock pressed against her entrance, Yui surprised she missed the sounds of his belt and zipper undoing.

If you arent going to tell me any other way, maybe I need to pound an answer out of you. A bitter smirk, not usually seen on Shu, came upon his lips as he pushed in, stretching Yui.

Shu-sanplease She tried pleading, just to feeling Shu begin to lazily thrust into her.

You are mine, I can do whatever I please to you. Be obedient. No matter what Shu believed or what was true, Shu established a slow, but rough pace, plunging deep into her. The ropes seemed to cut into her wrists more with the movement, Yui whimpering at the pain, but feeling a pleasure building up within her. The short laugh Shu gave made her glance back his way.

You seem to be enjoying yourself. A mocking smirk at his lips, he continued until he drove Yui over hearing her panting, just to find his own release. Deep inside her, Shu stained her walls white with his cum, pleased that that was one place only he could use.

Why dont we take this back to the house? Im not satisfied just yet.