Subaru Sakamaki Part 2 {Lemon}

it hard been a hard few months.

the couple tried countless times, and no results of y/n being pregnant came up.

nothing, and subaru started to lose hope and so did y/n.

subaru had decided to look into a adpoting, but decided to put it off and wait a few months before really looking into it.

y/n hadn't been feeling too good about the whole situation and was quite upset when she had found out she wasn't pregnant the few times they had done, and then even after they did it more often the results still told her that she was pregnant.

in all, she was very sad about it. about everything and would often spend her time in bed wondering if there was something different they could do.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

y/n was doing her usual routine that had started a few weeks ago.

lay in bed and think of how she could get pregnant.

she had actually looked up on why she couldn't get pregnant but decided to delete everything she had found and looked up, deciding she didn't want to think that she couldn't habe babies, or subaru couldn't make them, or whatever it was she read.

subaru had grown worried for her and her health, she hasn't been eating that much, but she had been drinking a lot of water.

a lot of it.

she had also been spending a lot of time in the bathroom, and in the least to say,

he was... very very worried about her.

"hey... you wanna go out today?"

y/n had her phone in her hands, and shook her head.

"you sure? we... we can go to that, that boba place you want to go and try?"

y/n looked at subaru, and sat up, shrugging.

"i dunno... maybe..."

"itll be good to get out."

"okay, okay, sure..."

subaru kissed her forehead and smiled softly,

"great, now get dressed, but take your time, okay, babe?"

y/n nodded, and got out of bed and went to the closet as subaru left to go do something.