Chapter 2

Guys some of these chapters might be shorts because im dealing with family and stuff now lets get to the previous...

_________________~

Nightmare pov:

I sighed as i needed a person with negativity around me. Until i felt a strong one and I guess error had brought one for me. I noticed it was lust tch...the slut.

If error didnt bring him for me thats good because I didnt want him anyways! He's just a disgusting freak. I sighed. I teleported infront of error. "What are you doing with that slut in my castle?!" I said in an angry tone. "D@de luSt is mY Fr13n!d.." said error in a glitchy tone. Error glare at me as i sighed at him. "Fine but if he cause troubles I'm gonna kill him." I said. "R1gh+." Said error. Error teleported to the guest room. I totally forgot about killer....i left killer in horrortale. Killer probably traumatized right now seeing horror eating humans or monsters. I sighed [Again].

I walked to the hallway making a right turn to my library. I grabbed a book. I red a book called "Corrupted Lovers". It was a nice book. Until my soul hurt. I felt strange. I closed the book and set it on the table as i teleported to the guest room to see error holding a black redish pink soul. "Who soul is that?" I said. "Its...Lu$+..." said error staring at me. "Ah, ookay..." i said. I teleported to my room and than collapsed...

Error pov:

I calmed down trying not let my voice glitch alot. I looked at lust soul seeing it about to corrupt it was horrible. If he became corrupted he can be part of nightmare powerful side men but the problem was that lust will have to face his fears. I turned away about to get up until lust started whimpering. I sighed and got back down sitting next to him on the bed when he laying on the bed. I can feel his pain......

I hope ink won't find lust because if he does and sent lust back it would get worst. And i need get lust to tell me what happen...but i hate myself that i shot him with a needle. But if I didnt do it nightmare will be an outrageous monster. I'm not scared of nightmare but he has serious temper issues. He even glared at me. I sighed. Lust was sleeping peacefully. I am happy that me and lust are best friend and he never did stuff to me. Lust is such a comforting friend.

Lust pov:

I was dreaming about someone or something. It was like a black just black thats all I seen. I started moving forward towards the door i saw but it didn't let me go as i felt tentacles wrap around my arm pulling me away.

I suddenly panic waking up breathing. It was 10 am in the morning. I sighed. I guess it was just a nighrmare. I was wondering where i was but I remember I was with error and I fell asleep on him. Wait...where is error!? I quickly got up and head downstairs. I was wondering where i was I started to become scared but I calmed down. I notice something was wrong with my arm. I looked to and saw black marks. I thought it was nothing so I went to the kitchen and went get something. It looks Iike they don't have nothing really much. I sighed ass I would make beef and eggs and bacon with waffles. I started cooking. I didnt knew who or where I was or who live here. All I knew was that what if error took me here?...

I suddenly felt like someone was watching me but i didn't bother to turn because it would be weird. I just kept focusing on cooking. After I was done cooking I felt a touch on my shoulder. I looked over to see error. "O-oh hi error!" I said smiling. "Hey lust.." said error. "Error do you know where I am or where are we?!" I said panicing. "Its fine lust don't panic were at nightmare castle." Said error. I was shock..

________________________________________

Yes finally chapter 2!!! I finally finish chapter 2...

I am working on error x lust btw!! But I will work on this first but im taking my time. This story might continue it depends. <3