CHAPTER 4:Trust

Trust.... Something someone has to work hard to get from one. Y/n earned Winter and Ryujin's trust, they were good friends and cousin of Y/n.

she built up the courage to go over to Ryujin's house so that she can talk to her and Winter about everything that is happening to her.

All of the bad thoughts filled her mind. “Why did this have to happen to me?!”-Y/n shouted, forgetting that her mother was home.

Her mother shouted to ask if she was ok but Y/n didn't answer.

Her mother was very concerned about Y/n but she just pretended that she was fine even though she was clearly not.

She finally decided that she was going to go and talk to Winter and Ryujin, since they were always a big help to her.

Y/n knew that Winter and Ryujin were having a sleepover so this is the perfect time to go and talk to them.

Y/n manages to get out of bed and climb out of the window, she didn't want to leave her front door and risk her mother seeing her slowly dying.

She grabbed her bike and was off.

She didn't have much energy as her usual self so it took a bit longer to get to Winter's house.

Dumb, Dumber, Dumpster:

Dumb(Ryujin):Hey Y/n wanna hang out?

Really?!:(Y/n)Dumpster

Dumb(Ryujin):Yes, by the way the plans changed and the sleepover is at my house.   

:(Y/n)Dumpster
Ok, i'm coming right away!

Y/n face brightened, this was the very first she hanged out with Winter.

The only thing she knew about Winter is that she lived across the road from Ryujin's home, winter is not talkative like ryujin.

She turned around and saw a small cozy cottage that was a similar colour to Winter's blackside.

She started to head to the cottage that was just across the road.

The she heard: “WINTER CAN I PLEASE PLAY ON YOUR NINTENDO?!” From the cottage. She recognized that voice to be Shin Ryujin.

She started to run and once she got there she knocked on the door, A very tired looking Winter opened the door.

“Hey, Y/n, come in.”-Winter said bluntly, Y/n entered the house and the smell of lemons and orange filled her nose, her eyes closed in delight.

“WINTER, WHO IS AT YOUR DOOR?!”-Ryujin yelled from the living room.

“Just Y/n.”-Winter said her voice blank just like her face expression,
Y/n stared at the door where the yelling came from and saw Ryujin running up to them and jump on Y/n, making her fall on her back.

“Ryujin, you are hurting her.”
-Winter muttered, Y/n looked up and instead of seeing a blank expression she saw a worried expression.

Ryujin stood up and helped Y/n up.
“OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY Y/N I PROMISE TO BUY YOU ICE CREAM!!”-Ryujin yelled, Winter signed rubbing her temples with her middle and index fingers.

“I'm going to start cooking.”-Winter muttered walkin away from the mess.

“Winter can I help you cook?”
-Winter turned and saw Y/n right behind her, Winter stayed silent for a sec.

“Sure, Ryujin get the living room a extra sleeping bag.”-Winter said walking to the kitchen

“AYE AYE CAPTAIN!”-Ryujin screeched to the bottom of her lungs.

When Y/n and Winter started to cook Winter opened her mouth and asked: “What did you want to talk about
Y/n?”

Y/n frozed “I- uhh” Y/n didn't know what to say.

Winter signed and walked up to Y/n and looked up to her. She smiled and said: “Y/n no need to pressure yourself. We're cousins after all.”

Y/n was schocked, she never knew Winter could smile, Winter walked back and carried on cutting the chicken.

Y/n signed then the picture of Karina flew through her mind which was causing her to cough.

Then... Black petals fading to blue appreared, when Winter turned around.

She froze, she ran up to Y/n and helped her calm down.

Even though her eyes were covered Y/n was still able to see tears prickle her eyes.

Y/n stopped coughing which made Winter sigh in relieved.

“Y/n, what happened to you, can you explain?”-Her voice came out as a whisper with a tint of worry.

“I have Hanahaki disease Winter.”

She looked up and saw Winter's cheeks covered in tears, her lips trembled, Y/n closed her eyes when she felt two arms around her she looked down and saw Winter hugging her.

Her eyes watered and soon she started to cry aswell.

“HEY I GOT THE SLEEPING BAG-”

Ryujin paused when she saw the scene, her eyes trailed of the floor until she saw those black and blue petals her eyes watered and ran to
Y/n and hugged her from behind and all three started to cry together.

Y/n wished to stay like that for longer...

-Loving her was the most exquisite form of self destruction.

:Hi, it's been awhile. How are you?