it's like a moonbeam brushed across my face

Y O U   S P R I N K L E   S T A R D U S T   O N   M Y   P I L L O W C A S E

Jeon Jeongguk is considered as one of the most trusted warlocks in Urban Seoul. Having his own potions shop, customers flock to him day and night, either for their daily magical intake, curse cures, and the likes--whether they're ordinary humans or magical beings.

However, after brewing a potion for a young shifter who had an issue returning to his human form, Jeongguk comes face to face with one himself. Lo and behold, he soon found himself in a hare-rising situation: he became a bunny.

* * *

Jeongguk didn't mean to turn into a bunny.

He really didn't.

The thing is: the warlock was busy mixing up a potion to reverse a spell for a young shapeshifter. The customer had accidentally turned into a bunny, and couldn't turn back to his normal human form due to his inexperience in shifting. Fortunately, being one of the best potion makers in town, Jeongguk eagerly took up the offer to fix him a concoction.

It's not like the ingredients were difficult anyway. All he had to do was to mix a couple of bay leaves, sprinkle a bit of ebony salt, pixie dust, and voila. A potion that could turn you into back your human form should be bubbling within your cauldron in a matter of minutes.

Alas, there was an accident. A very amateur one, as he might say.

Along the way, Jeongguk accidentally hit a jar of dragonfly wings and it fell inside the cauldron. Long story short, the liquid splashed all over his face and he was able to consume a bit of it (yes, very unlikely, but shit happens). Not long after, he felt his limbs constricting, shrinking down until he stood on four tiny feet and had two flappy ears.

And, drum roll please: he was a bunny.

(Cue fireworks and fart noises.)

So. It would've actually been okay if he'd been a normal bunny. Brown, white, tan, he doesn't really care what color his fur would be. He's not racist. But the thing is, he got turned into a fucking white bunny with purple spots of all colors, taking after his purple-dyed hair back when he was a human. Great.

Just great.

In his small form, he jumps over his clothes--which are now giant compared to his current size. He blinks his eyes and looks up to see that what was his once small potions shop is now similar to the buildings outside, almost sky-high and intimidating. The shelves that he used to crouch down on seemed impossibly high, and the cauldron became a gargantuan blob of black.

With his current size, he realizes that there's no way he can concoct another potion, what with how he's basically as big as a normal human's foot and it'd take him an entire day to get all the ingredients correctly measured and mixed.

Damn it.

As if the gods were listening, the door opens and the small marigold flowers by the entrance start to sing their usual joyful song, a poppy dance track by some group called BTZ, indicating that customers are here. Just his luck.

"Nightshade berries, dragon claws, salamander wool-- what else does Jisoo need?" A voice lilts, followed by a light fluttering sound of something.

Jeongguk the Bunny's heart starts to beat frantically in his chest. You know that saying there's always sunshine after the rain or something? Well, this is the sunshine in the situation. There are customers here, customers that would be able to help him!