14 | I DID TOO

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
real life
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Holly's hands were sweaty as she wiped them on her pants. She had made a mistake, she had told Brie in the texts that it was a date but she didn't mean it romantically, at least not yet.

But instead of not responding Brie waited a few hours before sending Holly the date and time, which is why Holly was trying to get her thoughts together before she walked into Nimbus Coffee and made a fool of herself in front of Brie.

Taking a breath Holly taps her pocket to make sure her phone is there before grabbing her phone and sending her text she was here to Brie as she walked into Nimbus Coffee. "Hi, welcome to Nimbus Coffee. How may I help you?" A cashier said as Holly walked up to the counter. "Oh, uh I'll have the House Elf Brew and the B.L.T." The cashier nodded and typed in the order before gesturing for Holly to swipe her card which she did.

Holly walked over and stood by the trash can while she was waiting on her food and drink. "Hey." A voice said beside Holly making her jump, she looked next to her ready to tell them off when she smiled when she saw who it was.

"You scared me, Hi Brie. Did you place an order?" Holly asked putting her hands in her pocket. "I did actually, I got the House Elf Brew and B.L.T." Holly chuckled and looked down. "I did too."

Brie chuckled and crossed her arms as she stood beside Holly waiting for their food. It didn't take it long for their numbers to be called and they collected their food, Holly led them to a more secluded spot in the not-so-crowded coffee shop.

Humming Holly sits down and opens the package to her sandwich and goes to take a bite when she sees Brie staring at her. "What?" Holly asks with a chuckle, Brie looks down and Holly thinks she can see the ghosting of a blush appear across her cheeks. "Nothing, you're just so beautiful right now." Holly's eyebrows rose as her face heats up.

"Thank you." Holly thinks about saying something else but she decides to take a bite of her sandwich to prevent her from talking, and perhaps messing this moment up.

" Holly thinks about saying something else but she decides to take a bite of her sandwich to prevent her from talking, and perhaps messing this moment up