17 | I WOULD LOVE TO

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
real life
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Holly is feeling excited, she's on her way to Brie's house. Brie had invited her over for a date, they were going to make pizza for the date.

She didn't know where she wanted this day too but she hoped it included a kiss, she felt like that was too much to ask of Brie on the first date.

Her hand balled up as she raised it in the air, but before she could knock on Brie's door, it opened. "Hey, glad you could make it." Brie steps back to let Holly into the house. "Of course, I am excited." Holly smiles and stands by the doorway of what Holly guesses is the kitchen.

"I-" Brie got close to Holly, Brie lifted her hand and brushed some loose hair behind Holly's ear before grabbing her hand. "I want to kiss you." Brie gulped, Holly can feel her breath against her face.

"Kiss me." Holly huffs out not waiting for Brie to move as she pressed their lips together, Holly lifted her hands and tangled them into Brie's hair. Grasping at the blonde strands. They pulled back from each other breathless, Holly's chest was moving quickly.

"That was... nice," Holly said rubbing Brie's cheek with her knuckle. "I agree, do you want to do it again after we make our pizza?" Brie grabs Holly's hand and pulls her into the kitchen. "I would love to."