Scott Mccall (Teaser smut)

They sat next to eachother in class, She kept brushing her thigh against his and he kept eyeing her up and down. He couldn't focus on the lesson, Not with her next to him. Not with her aromatic scent and not with her heartbeat speeding up everything he looked at her. He wanted her. She wanted him. She wanted his hands on her, She wanted his body close to hers.

The bell started ringing and everyone flooded out of their classes, Just as y/n was about to turn a corner she got pulled into a storage closet "What are you- Scott." She cut herself off once her eyes landed on the boy glaring over at her "What's wrong with you?" She asked, Crossing her arms. He scoffed and took a step towards her "You completely blew me off the other day but you keep throwing me off with your signals, Do you want me or not?" He asked, Raising his voice slightly, She shrugged "I was sure I did.." She trailed off, He smirked and took a step closer to her, She put her hand on his chest and pushed him back "Until I saw you kissing Allison." She said bluntly, His eyes widened slightly as the realisation settled in "So you uhm..You saw that?" He asked akawardly, She nodded and un-crossed her arms. "I only did that because she said that you-" "-That I don't want you. Yes I know she explained it to me. Im not mad at you Scotty." She said as she slowly walked towards him, He smirked as she backed him into the wall "I'm just disappointed..But I suppose you can make it up to me right?" She asked looking up at him innocently, He quickly nodded "Definitely." He whispered, He went to place his hands on her waist but she slapped his hands away "No touching." She snapped, He groaned softly and dropped his head into the crook of her neck, Inhaling more of her scent, She lifted her hand and gently ran her fingers through his hair "You want to touch me?" She cooed, He slowly nodded his head "Y/n. You know I always want to touch you." He mumbles into her skin, She smirks and pulls away from him completely "Well you can start making it up to me by doing my laundry, Be sure to separate my whites and colours." She says politely before patting his chest "You can separate delicates too..You know for extra credit." She ways with a wink before walking out.