Liam Dunbar

(Talk of Sex crap yk) And also idk what this is 😀

"I hate you." He groaned as he sat on the bench in the locker room "No you don't." She said smiling as she grabbed a damp towel "No I don't.." He says with a smile as he watches her clean up his dried blood "I just wish you didn't intervene.." He mumbled causing her to chuckle "He would've killed you." She argues, Glancing up at him "He wouldn't do that..I think.." He says looking at his hands.
She stands up and throws the towel away "Take off your clothes and go shower, I can't clean all of this myself." She says before opening Liams locker and pulling out a spare towel, She placed the towel in the bench and watched as Liam stood up and hesitantly grabbed the hem of his lacrosse jersey "You're gonna watch?" He asks, His voice squeaky "What's the matter? Are you shy?" She teases, He doesn't reply. She chuckled before turning around "I'm not shy, I-I just..The first time I want you to see me naked should be..A different circumstance." He says taking off his clothes, She smiled to herself and crossed her arms "Yeah it's a good thing I turned away, Seeing you without a shirt on would've drove me mad" She teases, Liam stares at the back of her head, His mouth hanging open slightly "R-..Really?" He asks, Wrapping the towel around his waist "Oh yeah, In fact I might've taken the shower with you." She says, Trying not to laugh "Well..Y-You can, If you want" He says, His cheeks fiery "I'll be outside, Shout me when your done, Dumbar." She said before walking out leaving Liam there in a flustered state.
_________

On their way out of school Liam tripped on his own feet and fell flat on his face, Y/n was on the floor rolling in laughter, Liam rolled his eyes and stood up "It's not funny" She shook her head and struggled to get on her knees "It was hilarious" She says still laughing, As the laughter dies down, The eye contact they held made the air around them feel thin, And it was only now that they noticed the position they were in, Y/n was on her knees in front of Liam. His face burned red yet again "What's the matter Dumbar? Cat got your tongue?" She teases, Her voice calm and seductive, She grabbed his thigh to help her stand up. His breath got caught in his throat, She brushed off her trousers and smirked "We should do that again, But you know 'In a different circumstance'" She says quoting him from earlier, He went red from ear to ear
"D-Definitely." He studders, She chuckles and grabs his hand "C'mon, Stiles is waiting for us." She says before dragging him out to the jeep.

"Whoa-ho-ho, Put it away Liam." Stiles says lifting his hand over Liams crotch, Blocking his sight from it, Liam quickly looked down and saw he had a raging boner, He gasped and covered it with his school bag "I don't even wanna know how that happened, Just get in." Stiles says disgusted. Everyone piled into the jeep.

"So where we headed?" Liam asked, Scott rolled down his window, No one answered instead Stiles asked "Why did you do that?" Scott frowned "Because of Liams..Smell." He said, Liam rolled his eyes and sunk back into his seat. Y/n placed her hand on his thigh and leaned into him "I think you smell great.." She whispered into his neck, He blushed and wrapped his arm around her "T-Thanks"