Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | Chapter 25

Y/n and Jiro arrived at UA and head straight inside, but everyone was looking at them with a disgusting look. 'Is something wrong?' Y/n thought as their phone vibrated, they received a notification from Twitter. It was Shiozaki's post.

Post: Y/n Intelli and Kyoka Jiro are both bi and they are dating each other. How weird

Then it showed a picture of Y/n and Jiro below the caption. "W-What? She got it all wrong!" Jiro shouted as Shiozaki appeared with Kendo, Tetsutetsu, and Monoma. "Oops, your little secret got spilled, gomen." She said as the four of them laughed, students are whispering bad things about Y/n and Jiro.

{Y/n Point Of View}

'This girl is going too far!' I thought as anger was inside me again, Jiro cried as she ran away. "Jiro!" I shouted as Shiozaki laughed, "That's it! I don't care if I got expelled!" I shouted and punched Shiozaki, she fell to the floor as Kendo grabbed me with her Quirk, I turned my body into water and escaped.

I punched her also and grabbed her hair, Tetsutetsu ran to me as I kick him in his balls, Monoma was hesitating if he will help his friends or not. I ignored him as I threw Kendo at the wall, "Now that your friends are down, I'll take care of you now." I said and looked at Shiozaki.

I formed a fist and punched her, I beat her up as teachers appeared. "Intelli!" Mr. Aizawa pulled me with his scarf but it went through me, he erased my Quirk and captured me. "Shiozaki and Intelli! To the principal office!" The principal shouted and brought me and Shiozaki to the office.

I death glared at her as her nose is bleeding, both of us sit in front of the principal's desk. "Explain!" He shouted and sat on his chair. "When Y/n arrived, she saw me and my friends, then she started attacking us." Shiozaki said as I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Intelli?" Principal Nezu called me, "If you want me to explain then I would love to. I and my friend Jiro was just walking in the hallway, it's normal until students looked at us with a disgusted look on their faces. And Shiozaki appeared with her minions, and we saw a post on social media. That tells me and Jiro that we're bi, like excuse me! Respect! And I got angry cause this bitch right here got way too far. She involved my friend. And that's why she looked like this." I said as Shiozaki looked down.

"This doesn't explain Intelli." Principal Nezu said, 'Of course, he'll believe her.' I thought, "I know that this will happen otherwise." I said as the Principal spoke again. "Since we warned you yesterday and you did it again today. You're gonna be expelled. Pack your things and say your last goodbyes to your classmates." He said as Mr. Snipe pulled me out of the office, he closed the door and faced me.

"I know that you didn't do that. The Principal is just testing you." He said as I crossed my arms and scoffed while a tear escaped my eyes, "Why does life have to be this hard? Full of hate." I said as he sighed and ruffled my hair, "You will understand one day." He said and went back inside.

I walked into the hallway while my hands in my pocket, while walking, I saw Kendo, Tetsutetsu, and Monoma. Monoma looked at me with a sad look on his face and the opposite for Kendo and Tetsutetsu. I walked into my classroom and saw the others.

"Y-Y/n... The speaker just spoke, and w-we're sorry." Yaoyorozu said as I looked down, "Don't be, I just wanted to protect my friends. After she involved all of you, I will never forgive her." I said as I packed my things, I put everything in my bag as I saw Jiro laying her head on her desk crying.

The others left the two of us as I sat at my seat, "Jiro..." I said as I was hesitating to talk to her, 'I'm such a bad friend...' I thought as tears streamed down my eyes, then Jiro hugged me. "I'm sorry you have to go through all that." She apologized as I hugged her, "It's not your fault Jiro, it was my fault, I attacked her." I said as she buried her face on my neck.

"Why do you have to always protect me?" She asked, "I'll always protect you, same to the others. You guys are part of me, and I'll never let anyone hurt you. But promise me that you'll text me if Shiozaki bullied you and the others." I said as the door opened.

"We can talk about this, right Y/n?" Everyone said while looking down, "I'm sorry guys, but the principal said it. I'm expelled because of what I did, just promise me that we'll still be connected even if I'm away. And just ignore Shiozaki, you guys might end up like me." I said as everyone hugged me.

After a few minutes, Mr. Aizawa entered, "Sensei... Thank you for teaching me the good stuff." I said and hugged him, he didn't do the same cause I know he's mad at me. I let go of him and bid goodbye to my class, the class that will always have my whole heart.

I walked at the entrance and looked at UA once again, 'Will I be back again?' I questioned myself and sighed. I was about to leave but someone called me, it was Monoma. "Y/n!!" He shouted, I looked at him as he hugged me.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me!" He said and cried, "You didn't do anything wrong Neito." I said and broke the hug, "I'm sorry but... I have to go, please make sure that my class is safe and happy." I said and kissed his cheeks, I ran away and back home. Then I saw my family, I fell on my knees apologizing to them, but they hugged me.

"We'll let you decide now Y/n." They said.

"I need some place where I can clear up my mind."

Ms. Perfect & Mr. TroubleMaker | End of Chapter 25