chapter 2

Tadashi POV

I look through blue prints trying to find the right ones.

"Oh come on where'd I put them?!" I yell frustrated. "Mr. Hamada" says a voice from the door.

I sigh and clear my throat, "yes?" I answer still searching.

"The girls who are trying out for the secretary job are here and it's a lot of them" she says as I sigh.

"Get our Vice President and we'll start as soon as possible" I say as I here her mumble an "okay" and she leaves.

I look at all the papers and sigh.

"When will I not have so much work and just someone there for me" I mutter.

Your POV

"Nope"
"Nope"

"Oh come on" I mutter as I throw all my clothes on the bed, my best friend (Best Friend's name) giggle and sighs.

"Just wear something casual like a flannel shirt, skinny jeans and sneakers" she says as I glare.

"Your supposed to look presentable, not going to someone's house" I say as she laughs again, "fine just throw something on" she says as she goes to the bathroom.

Maybe I should do what she said, I sigh. "I hate you" I mumble.

~•~•~•~

"See you look fine" she says as I cross my arms, "if I don't get this job I'm taking yours" I mumble. She giggles as I grab my bag.

"Fine your job is in my hands" she laughs.

"Please let me get this job" I whisper as I leave my house.

~•~•~•~•~

Tadashi POV

I sigh looking through the resumes.

"This one looks good" says Joshua, (the vice pres) "when is this gonna be over?" I groan.

"Here's the last one" he says before he talks on the phone to his secretary and she walks in.

She's different from every girl who's come in, she didn't wear a dress like them, or heels, or wear something too exposed

Her eyes are an amazing color e/c), her lips soft and pink, and her (h/c) running over her left shoulder.

I smile warmly at her, "please sit" I say politely, she smiles shyly and sits down.

"Let's begin shall we" says my assistant as she nods, "have you ever worked in a company before?" I ask, "no" she responds.

"Have you ever had a bit of experience in this area?" I say as she thinks for a bit, "a little" she replies.

"Have you ever had a job like this?" Blurts out Joshua. "No not really" she says shyly hiding her slightly red face behind her hair.

"Well sweetheart it's gonna be tough for you to get a job because you have barely any experience, you'd never know how to work in a job like this and you've never worked in a company so why don't you just go sell yourself just like the rest of the woman out there" he snaps.

And I'm hurting you now.

She stands up and slaps him across the face, "fine I don't need this job anyway, it's not like I have a dad who could die any day now" she snaps before leaving.

She quickly comes back and grabs her purse slamming the door angrily.

~

Hello!

How are you friends!

How was it?
Did you like it?

Hopefully you did!

We'll try and update again soon!

Good bye for now our little dashi-bears!
~@Awsome262338~
~@Snow302~