EPILOGUE 3: DO I STILL HATE YOU

----------------------------------------
Guys how are y'all. I missed all of you. ALOO is back again with another part. You guys might be tired of all the twists and turns so it's a simple happy ending part for you. Enjoy. So I'll say it for the last time. Without further delay let's get into the story guys.
-----------------------------------------
Stella: “I missed you"
          She whispered hugging me like there's no tomorrow.
“ I missed you too " I whispered back pulling her even closer in my embrace.

( Time skip after a month)
( Stella's POV)

( In call)

Stella:“ Fredy,you know I don't like suspence. What is it today tell me. Am I forgetting something important?"

Fredrick:“ Okay, leave that. I'll pick you up at 6 today. I have something sent over to your office. Make sure to wear that and wait for me. Love you Chestnut."

He cut the call. I tried very hard to remember the occasion . I guessed every possible event but No. I couldn't understand anything. After an hour Ken came and handed me a box. I quickly unwrapped it and saw a beautiful dress and a pair of heels. *His choice is better than me* I thought while putting on the dress. I turned to look at myself in the mirror. Fuck....

“I didn't know that I look so good

“I didn't know that I look so good. It's so beautiful on me." I giggled and came out of my office. At our company canteen I met ALOO.

ALOO:“ Wow,girl. You're so beautiful. Don't let anyone kidnap this beauty other than my boy Fredrick. Where are you headed to BTW."

Stella:“ I don't know. Fredrick told me it's an important event. But I don't seem to remember what it is actually. Help me, please."

ALOO:“Shit, are you fucking kidding me? You don't remember what it is today?"

Stella:“ No, what it is? Your birthday,his birthday ?What's with the suspense?"

ALOO:“ Okay, I'm not telling you what it is but, here...."

Stella:“ What is it for

Stella:“ What is it for.Wait ALOO are you crying? Are ..... Are you hungry? Should I buy you som-"

ALOO:“ *Sniff*...... Ah... It's just seeing both of you together, happy....*Sniff* Ah, nevermind. Buy me a boba if you want. And it's for Fredrick. He'll like it."