YGX Leejung - ... 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒

ANGST (with slight smut)

you went to a party that the company have prepared, you were looking for noze, who is your new crush. after breaking up with leejung, you felt empty. no one cheated, its just the two of you felt incomplete.

"y/n?" a woman's voice is heard, you turn around to see yeojin, leejung's older sister. "u-unnie?" you stuttered, knowing that leejung could be around. you secretly look around, and there.. you found leejung talking to a guy.

"hey? are you okay?" yeojin snaps her finger infront of you and looks at the direction you were looking to, "ahh, leejung?

"n-no!" you felt shy and walked away, not wanting to disrespect her sister. you went outside, took out your cigarette and was about to lit it up when someone took it away, you turn to see who did that and it was leejung.

"you?" you looked at her, "why are you smoking?" leejung asks, "it is none of your business, miss." you said as you were about to walk past her, "where are you going?" leejung asks in her flirty tone.

"it is also none-" you got cut off when leejung leans closer to you, "what is wrong with you?" you frown your brows, she giggles "nothing.. i just want to see your reaction..

"reaction on what?" you asked, "i saw you looking at me awhile ago, aren't you?" leejung smirks, "me? looking at you? are you kidding?" you tried to play it cool but you can feel your ears turning red.

"your ears are turning red.." leejung utters, "it's either you're getting h*rny or you are lying..." 

"what do you want?" straightforwardly asking her, "what do i want?" she smirks while asking, "what is it?"

"can we do it one last time? these days, i feel so needy... i have no one to.. i miss you-" leejung got cut off when you kissed her, you grabbed her waist and slowly guides her inside.

you broke the kiss and looked at her, she was smiling at you. "this is the last time.." you stated as you went on top of her. you went for her neck and sucked on it, she was already a moaning mess. you slowly make your way down to her heated core, she lets out a whimper as your finger lines to her clothed p*ssy. you remove her panties and started sucking on it, she throws her head back in pleasure.

as you two were making out and leejung felt she's almost close, someone knocks on the door. "who tf is that?" leejung curses but still stood and opened the door while you hide. it was rian, y/n's bestfriend. "have you seen y/n?" rian asks, "you think she's with me? we broke up, she's not here. i'm sorry, bye." leejung closes the door and when she turned around, y/n left through the sliding door infront.

...

you fix your hair and went back to the party area, rian saw you. "where have you been?" she asks, "i was in a call with my mom so i went outside.." you said nervously, "o-okay, let's go. i'm so hungry.." rian clings to you.

as the two of you are eating, someone interrupts, it was leejung. "may i join?" leejung asks, rian smiled even though she doesn't like it, leejung sat beside y/n even though rian took out a chair from her.

...

rian went home first since she has work to finish, you were about to leave when leejung pulls you. "we are not done yet.." she pouts, you let out a sigh. the two of you went to back to the room, leejung took off her clothes and tried to take yours off too but you didn't let her. "do you want me back now because i  am the only one  that can please you...?" you asked, leejung was taken aback.

"i mean... it's just a simple request.." leejung said, "huh?" you frowned. "i mean you can leave now if you don't want..." leejung said that triggers you so you want to make it unforgettable, you pushed her to the bed and started to f*ck the heck out of her.

"is this what you want?" you said while looking at her lustfully, she nods and tighten her grip to the bed sheet.

moments later leejung felt close, "i'm close, don't sop..." she begs. few more licks and she came to your mouth, "ahh! yes~" leejung moans, you stood and took the blanket and covered her. 

"do not bother me again.. never ever... i don't want to break myself again.." you said as you give a forehead kiss to her before leaving.