World of Code Geass Part 1

The expeditionary fleet arrived in the dimension after entering a gateway portal from a ring network. They approach the nearby planet where the small ships are staying there for observation and surveillance.

The expeditionary fleet consisted 3 MCS Trinity-class Carriers, 2 MCS Crusader frigates, 2 UNSC Reaper-class battleships, 3 UNSC Paris-class heavy frigates, 2 GDI Global Shield-class heavy carriers, 2 ASO CSS-class battlecruisers, 1 ASO CAS-class assault carrier, 2 Terran Minotaur-class battlecruisers and 2 UGSE Vindicator-class battlecruisers.

They reached a planet that looked exactly like Earth. They see a single UGSE Whitestar-class frigate floating outside Earth's atmosphere. The leader of the expeditionary fleet is on a UGSE Vindicator-class named New Renfrew. The captain, Robert B. Sullivan, led the coalition expeditionary fleet of this mission. He made contact with a captain of a Whitestar-class frigate on the screen. The captain just said to him.

UGSE captain (screen): This is a captain of Unity of Pueblo Whitestar-class frigate. Nice to see a lot of fleet here.

Sullivan: This is Captain Robert B. Sullivan of New Renfrew Vindicator-class battlecruiser and leader of the 35th expeditionary fleet. It's nice to see you stationed there monitoring the dimensional alternate Earth. Tell me, what do we know about?

UGSE captain (screen): This alternate dimensional earth is different from ours as their history is different.

Sullivan: What do you mean?

A captain of Unity of Pueblo told him everything about the information of this dimension. He explains the history of that world in the first year of A.D. Alwin I met strong resistance from the local tribes which successfully repulsed the Roman Empire and won the independence to become the first member of the Britannian Imperial Family. The resources discovered by the locals (which the UDA calls them Alterhuman for humans born in Earth living in different alternate realities) a rare ore material called Sakuradite or Philosopher Stone exist in Stonehenge and there was also has large stock of Sakuradite in Japan when its discovered by Marco Polo in 14th-15th century. The American Revolution or what alterhuman called Washington Rebellion was changed when the duke of Britannia bribed Benjamin Franklin promises of giving a title of Earl to take control of the territories. As a result, Continental Army suffered a decisive defeat and the death of George Washington in Yorkton, marking a severe blow to the American movement of independence. The French Revolution occurred like other dimensions in different alternate earth history timeline, except the numerous national revolutions have spread across Europe except Great Britain which leads to the formation of Europia United or EU. Napoleon won the Battle of Trafalgar resulting in the French invading the British Isle becoming a part of the EU and the militia revolutionary arrested Queen Elizabeth III forcing to abdicate the throne, ending the monarchy which it is known as The Humiliation of Edinburgh. But fortunate for Britannia, the followers have fled to the New World and established a capital on the east coast. The revolutionaries stop Napoleon Bonaparte before he forms a revolutionary empire and becomes an emperor, killing a hero of the revolution via guillotine and therefore saving the revolutionary republic becoming what it had been fighting against. There were WWI eruptions in Europe. Apparently some EU nation members decided to break-off , probably something to do with Russia. This caused Britannia to use this as a distraction for the EU so they could invade South America, becoming a dominion of the Holy Britannian Empire. The Empire of Japan participated in the World War and lost a major war embracing democracy as a result. The Emblem of Blood era exist when assassination and betrayal were frequented among the member of the Imperial Fanily that coveted the throne. The 97th Emperor of Britannia is overthrown and newly emperor Charles zi Britannia ascends to the throne. The Dimensional Intelligence Agency (DIA) discovered the assassination of Marianne vi Britannia and crippled her daughter, Nunnally vi Britannia, Lelouch put blame on his father for not finding the murderer of his mother which caused both Lelouch and Nunnally sent to Japan for studying abroad. BUt in reality, they were sent there as political hostages. Then, the Holy Britannian Empire launched a full-scale global war among all three superpowers. The Second Pacific War erupts when the Holy Britannian Empire launches an attack on Japan, not knowing that Lelouch and Nunnally are staying there assuming them dead. But in reality, they are alive and went into hiding. They also developed a new mechanized humanoid robot called Knightmares that was used in the Second Pacific War.