World of Code Geass part 9

Since a greater number of the UDA fleet descended from the atmosphere, revealing itself to everyone on Ashir Earth, the entire world has changed. As demanded by the broadcast, the superpower nations cease fighting each other and begin controlling the crisis as riots erupt around the world. Most of them are panicking to meet the aliens, or outworlders, as Euphemia calls them; others are hiding away to avoid meeting them. However, most people are intrigued by them and hope to meet them in order to learn more about their origins.

The Holy Britannian Empire continues to control the people on the streets as riots spread throughout the provinces, leading some to believe it is an alien invasion, while others believe it is the end of the world. Emperor Charles directed his son, Schneizel, to dispatch troops to Area 11. But when Schneizel tried to go there, they were blocked by UDA navy ships and space fighters, forcing him to return to his homeland. Nowadays, the Emperor has decided to dispatch a diplomat to Area 11, also known as the Principality of Japan. Although he and his royal family were shocked to hear Eupehmia declare her intention to rebel against her own country and establish her own state while remaining affiliated with the outworlders, it is a sign of betrayal. Hearing her statement, the mother of Euphemia and Cornelia fainted on the floor in shock. The royal siblings are speechless in the face of this shocking news, as they feel betrayed by her. Carine ne Britannia, one of the royal family siblings, wishes to send entire armies to bring down that traitorous sibling and those who follow her and return to Area 11. Unfortunately, the emperor rejected her extreme idea to full assault when those alien starships above them and they may open fire on sight. Unbeknownst to everyone, Charles is terrified that the outworlders have arrived in this world, halting the war and rendering the Geass ruins inaccessible to him and his brother's plans. It's only a matter of time before the outworlders figure it out, so he needs to act as quickly as he can to handle this fiasco.

The reaction of the United Republic of Europia and the Chinese Federation is the same as that of the rest of the world. The EU attempts to control the street riots by using any means possible. Afterwards, the representative members of central hemicycle are having so much heated debate about the aliens and human outworlders arrival as their first contact. They really hope they won't come to invade the EU. But they never knew much about them so they'll have to wait for until any further notice.

The High Eunuchs instill the most fear in the Chinese Federation as riots erupt across the region. They also learned that the UDA had sent forces to Gyeongju (Korea) and claimed it as their own territory. They wanted to drive them out of their lands, but with their massive space navy ships and military arsenals capabilities, they couldn't do it. Their only hope is to send an ambassador to meet them soon.

In Area 11, Princess Euphemia, the crowned leader of the newly established Japan government, has been working hard to implement reforms with the help of her allies. As the Britannian military was replaced in Area 11, the Freedom Rose Legion became her own private military force. However, there are rumors that the majority of Britannian military personnel went into hiding to conduct guerilla warfare against her government, led by the Purist Faction, who managed to flee to the Narita Mountains.

Meanwhile, the UDA dispatched the entire UDACF to take over and turn over all of Britannia's military bases and facilities in each region to the FRL. Japanese resistance groups, as well as Britannian sympathizers, are integrated into the FRL and swear allegiance to her. And, with the assistance of the UDA, they went to each ghetto to rebuild better homes for the residents. Foreign journalists are also permitted to come here to broadcast news.

...

Female Britannian reporter 1 (on screen): What brought us here today would raise many questions about our world's future.

Male Britannian reporter 1 (on screen): What you've seen here is shocking, because these outworlders are a mix of aliens and humans from the United Dimensional Alliance. Humans, as the name implies, claim to have been born on Earth but in different realities. This is shocking to the whole world.