Dancing (Ranboo POV)

-Btw, I drew that, so credits to me uwu-

I was reading in my notebook when I saw something I had added when I was younger, it was a dance that endermen do. I decided I wanted to learn this dance again.

I go out into the woods and find the right song. I first try to do the steps for this dance. Leg across, then step back, then forward. I try this again and again until I get comfortable with it.

I then try to do it with the arm movements, I wave my arms back around my head and then raise my right arm up to the right, and my left arm across my forehead. I try that and then stop after, smiling, remembering it.

I start to remember the moves more and more, I'm guessing that it's not my brain but more my muscle memory. I start doing movements more elegant and as if I know what I'm doing, the music has started up as soon as I had started dancing. I spun around and then did some more swift movements, bending down, my back more flexible than I realized.

I had bent down at a particular point of the song, I hesitated like that for just a second and smiled, now remembering how to do this and that it's fun and is reminding me of my childhood.

I stood back up and felt my body start getting more and more into motion with the song, my movements matching the song perfectly. I let my body do the dance moves, didn't think about it much, just let it happen.

Then, the song ended. I stopped, and stood breathing heavily, but still smiling brightly. I hear a twig snap. Turning around I see Tubbo Peeking out from behind a tree. He looks shocked, but then starts slowly and carefully walking over to me.

"U-um.. h-hello T-Tubbo.." I say after feeling both my ears and tail droop down. He walks closer, "H-how much did you s-see..?" I choke out. He starts walking closer again, "Tubbo?" I ask. He doesn't answer. He walks closer, "Tubbo??" I ask again.

He stops in front of me and wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me. "Did you see all of it..?" I ask, slightly shivering. He nods his head and says, "That was beautiful.."

I blush and smile. "Thanks Tubbo.." I say, feeling my ears rise, my tail also swishing out and about.