Dancing (Tubbo POV)

-I drew this picture as well-

I was walking outside past my favorite flower field when I heard music. I walk towards it, carefully, not making any noise. Once I get close enough I hide behind a tree after seeing Ranboo.

"What's he doing here?" I whisper to myself. I peek around from behind the tree to see what was happening. Ranboo does some sort of stiff movements, one foot crossed over the other, then back, then one step back, then a step forward.

He does this again until he gets more used to it. This time, when he repeats the motion he waves his arms in the air, over his head gracefully, swooping down behind his head and then back in front of his face, one arm held up to his upper right, the other sort of across his forehead.

He stops for a second and just stands still, at first I thought he saw me but then he did the movements again, quicker this time. He stops in the same position and hesitates, but smiles.

He spins around, walks backwards a few steps, arms still waving around, more elegant this time. The music starts back up as soon as he had started dancing, his movements were so beautiful and swift.

When the music got to this one very high pitched sort of point, he bent over backwards, head super close to the ground, he hesitated a second and smiles again. He got back up and spins a few times, he was sort of leaping all over the place, moving as much as possible while dancing.

He gracefully leaps, just a small jump, legs straight and pretty close together. His smile gets brighter with every step, every move. His movements get even more into the song, his body shifting and swerving, just adding smaller details while still dancing.

He stops when the song stops, his back facing me. I accidentally step on a twig, his ear flicks and so does his tail. I was hoping he'd just think it was rabbit or something, but he turned his head and saw me.

His ears droop down more than I've ever seen them before, his tail tucks between his legs, his smile fades and turns into a growing frightened frown.

He backs up a little and runs into another tree. "U-um.. h-hello T-Tubbo.." he stammers. I feel my own ears droop down some, tail doing the same. I carefully walk over to him, trying not to frighten him.

"H-how much did you s-see..?" He managed to choke out. I keep walking over to him, not answering. "Tubbo?" He asks. I get within four feet of him. "Tubbo??" He asks again.

I get closer and closer until I can reach him, I wrap my arms around him and hug him. "Did you see all of it..?" He asks, shivering slightly. I nod my head and say, "That was beautiful.."

Ranboo blushes lightly and then smiles softly. "Thanks Tubbo.." He says, ears rising again.