Science.

(Your pov)
Outfit

I didn't sleep much last night, I spoke to Syd

I didn't sleep much last night, I spoke to Syd....we cried a lot. Apparently it started when her and Dina were at the diner with brad and she made his nose bleed, then things kept breaking or floating or falling, she thinks she killed Bannana.....she killed a tween.

she says it happens when she's mad. God I wish she told me.....

I heard mom and Syd arguing again, I sighed. I heard them yelling about dad. I was getting pretty angry.

I went to school early,even though I had a huge hangover, I didn't want to listen to that anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in science, I had this with Stan,Dina,syd and Brad

I was in science, I had this with Stan,Dina,syd and Brad. I couldn't focus.

Syd was taking notes when Stan turned around.

"Look I know that we said that that thing is a secret, and it is, totally safe with me, but we have to talk about it

"Look I know that we said that that thing is a secret, and it is, totally safe with me, but we have to talk about it." Stan whispered.

Syd got up and stormed to the other side of the table where I was.

Stan got up and joined us.

"Okay can you say something please?" Stan asked.
"Yeah I can say something. why don't you shut up?" Syd answered.

I glared at her and then Stan before going back to the project.

"Look, I-I've been doing some research and I think- syd I think we should test your powers." Stan whispered again.

"What are you even talking about?" Syd asked.
"Just hear me out okay?there's this thing in ancient Mayan culture where they would...they would build like a pyramid for the sun god..." stan explained but I zoned out, I had so much on my mind.

The beakers started shaking and I looked at Sydney. She was mad.
I backed away from the table and syd ran for the door.

"Hey where are you-" the teacher started.
"Bathroom!" Syd yelled.

Soon Dina went to check on Syd.

I sighed and lay my head on the table, god I was tired. This past week has been insane, and this is a horrible start to a knew one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

355 words.
Proofread
Hope you enjoyed!