I

"DR. STRANGE I DONT KNOW if this is going to work, i mean opening up a portal to A whole 'other universe? Seems a bit sketchy."

Steven sighed and looked at Cassie. "Cas, i do this every other week, plus you wont even be going inside it, i just want to leave it open for a little bit."

"Why would you want to do that? Last time we did that we had to clean up sand for 3 weeks." Cassie explained to Steven.

"It will be fine, im just trying to figure out if there is duplicates of us in other universes."

Cassie looked confused. "Oh, ok well what do i do?"

"You stand there and watch the portal, while i go and get food. And by all means do not do ANYTHING stupid. I don't need to find you in a whole different universe."

Cassie nodded "Oh! Can you grab peter on your way back? We have a science project due."

Steven rolled his eyes and shut the door. "IS THAT A YES?" Cassie waited for a response but didn't get one "Ill take that as a yes" She sighed.

Cassie stared at the portal waiting for time to pass.

11:54

12:02

12:32

12:57

1:05

1:09

1:45

She got tired of sitting there staring at a dark street alley. Plus what if people saw the portal, they would be screwed.

'What could happen? I mean its just another New York. And the portal isn't supposed to close anyway so i will be fine.' Cassie thought to her self debating if she should go through or not.

'If anything happens to me ill be fine, i mean i have literal superpowers, nothing bad will happen.' Cassie took a deep breath and sat up from the chair she had been sitting on for the past 3 hours.

"Ok, its okay you're gonna be fine." She ran into the portal with her eyes shut. Once she got it she it something hard with a grunt.

"Ow Jesus that hurt." She muttered under her breath.

"Uh are you okay?" A voice above her asked. What The Fuck.

Once she looked up she saw a boy with glasses and brown hair.

"Oh yeah, sorry, are you?" She asked stepping back from the boy. "Yeah, yeah i am. Uh- Oh! Im Peter by the way, Peter Parker."

Cassie froze in place, Peter Parker? As in her best-friend Peter Parker? As in spider-man??

'Oh My God. He was right other versions of us do exist.' she thought to herself. Cassie quickly realized she had been silent for a few moments just staring at the boy.

"Uh Cassie Banner."

He nodded and smiled "See you around." He quickly got on his skate board and skated away.

Cassie stood there for a few minutes processing what just happened. She looked behind her realizing the portal was gone. Shit shit shit.