IV

CASSIE BANNER SAT down in her chemistry class, science and english had always been her best classes

CASSIE BANNER SAT down in her chemistry class, science and english had always been her best classes. She has been in this different universe for a week now and it was all the same, go and hang out at the Empire state building, go too school, have Gwen walk her too her classes while she complained about her boyfriend or would try to get Cassie to join a club, get out of school, then go back to the Empire state building.

Her partner for science was Peter Parker, obviously not her Peter Parker, but they still kindave had the same personality. Tho Peter was acting weird around her, she thought it was because he has seen her on the top of Empire State, or that she randomly came out of a portal but he hadnt seen that, right?

She had even got a job at a coffee shop next to the school, she was trying to save up for a small studio or apartment until she found her way back to her world. Tho Cassie was internaly horrified that she wouldnt make it back to her world. I mean they have gone looking for her already, so it would just be a matter of time before they saw her again.

The teacher was currently talking about something that Cassie didnt want to pay attention to. She zoned out while Peter was scribbling down his notes not paying attention. When he realized he missed what the teacher said, "Hey did you hear what he said?" Peter asked Cassie, nudging her when he realized she hadnt wrote down anything.

"You havent wrote anything down?! Jesus" He said shaking his head. He turned around and look at Gwen, his face turning slighty pink. "H-hey Gwen?" He asked her, Gwen looked up at him and smiled "Yeah?" She asked tilting her head. "Do you have some of the notes?" He asking praying she would "Doesnt Cassie have them?" "She should but she zoned out-" "Yes Peter here". She said handing him her notebook.

"Mr. Parker?" The teacherr asked him. He quickly spun back flinching a little bit at the serious tone. "Yes?" He asked with a shaky voice. "What is so important that you have to talk to Ms. Stacy instead of paying attention to my lesson?" He asked peter

"Oh, well i didn't get part of the notes so i asked Gwen for them." He said slowly putting his head down. When he looked over at Cassie again he saw the light from the window was now shining on her face as she was as well peaking over at peters' notes trying to copy them down as fast as she could.

"And why couldn't you ask Ms. Banner for them?" He asked and Peter slightly panicked not wanting to be a asshole to Cassie, but also not wanting to get himself in trouble. "She didnt hear me Mr." He said quietly. "Im sorry? i couldnt hear you peter." The teacher came closely to them. When he looked over at Cassie's notebook there was nothing written down, just drawings.

"Ms. Banner! Detention!" The teacher smacked his hand down on their table making Peter, Cassie, and her notebook jump. Cassie opened her mouth but nothing cane out. "Same with you Parker."

Peter gave a look of disbelief and scoffed. The bell rang signaling for them to leave. "Have a good day class!" Cassie quickly packed up her bag and slung it over her shoulder while trying to get through the crowded door way.

She technically didnt have to go to detention since this really wasnt "her" world and there wouldn't be any consequences besides her Peter would be here before then, right?

a/n

hola, im so very sorry for the delay in updates, i haven't updated in months and im very sorry abt that.. (normally i would add a emoji but im on my computer promise im not dry TT)

i worked on 10 chapters and when i was trying to do a/n's and editing them i just decided not to finish it lol

also i realize the last "chapter"/an was SO cringey i was reading over the last chapters to see if i had to work on the storyline and i just now am coming to the realization that it was so bad and cringey, MORE UPDATES TMRW!!!

(also happy late Ramadan!)

~ veera