✨ Toono Takashi ✨

Today was this first day being a transfer student. Man I liked my other one better. Cute girls but now just guys. I walking inside my classroom trying to fined a seat. I ended up sitting behind this pale guy with short-ish long hair. He was taking to this other guy with orange hair with a ponytail on the side. Then the bell rang, great. When everyone sat in there seat. The teacher was up and called me to meet the class.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Y/N" I said as they said good morning back and I went back to my seat. I can't believe there's just guys here but I can complain about it.

-Time skip-

I'm kinda bored that I have to be stuck here for a while. Meanwhile I head over that guy was talking about a club to join?

"Hey for real! You need to join this club called the photography club. I'm in it and I think you should too!" The ginger said as the other guy nodded.

"Hey I heard something about a club?" I said as they both looked at me.

"Yeah the photography club? Any you have to at least be in one club for a year." The ginger said. "Anyways, my name is Yaguchi but call me Yachan." The ginger said.

"My name I Toono, and I'm a transfer student as well." He said as the three of use talked until the bell rang.

"Oh? Class already over? Well see ya later lunch." Yachan said as he grabbed his bag and left.

"Well it looks like we both have some of the same classes." Toono said and I looked at my schedule.

"I guess so." I said as be both left as we didn't break the conversation until we both got to our next class.

-time skip-

"Say do you think we should check out the photography club?" I asked Toono but he was thinking.

"I guess so because we haven't had time until now." Toono said as we both walked together to the club.

¤^¤

We are right in front of the club but Toono was about to open the door but when he did he life flashed before his eyes. Then I heard a moan from another guy when he opened it and then closed it.

"Hey man are you-" Toono moved fast behind my back. I got a glimpse of his face. It was dark. But then the door opened again and a blonde guy was standing in front of me.

"Hello! Are you here to join the club?!" He said as Toono's hands were gripping on the back of my sweater. I walked in confused but realized the sex toys on the table and other guys looking at me. Toono let lose of my sweater and looked up. He jumped back down and tried to leave but I grabbed onto his waist so that he doesn't leave.

"Toono! Calm down! Please stay until they introduce themselves!" I said as Toono was shaking his head no and yelling "NOOOOOO! WHY DID I DISCOVER THIS CL-" His words were cut off when I covered his eyes and let him go. I pushed him back in the club. "Sorry! He isn't really into stuff like this." "I HEARD TH-" Toono said I covered his mouth. Sorry. The blonde guy smiled awkwardly and the rest of the boys were in possession in front of me. With sex toys in my face......

"Well, welcome to Yarichin bitch club or Yar-buia" the blonde guy said and.

To be continued.