✨💕 Yuri Ayato 💕✨

Continue. UwU

DAMMMMMM LOOK AT HIM- he's so sexy with his pink hair and stuff. What the FU- why am I thinking like this.

"Is this the photography club?" A dark headed guy said behind Toono. My eyes couldn't look away from him- WHY- well I can't help but move.

"Hey Toono can you let go of me?" I said as he did but closed his eyes.

"Hey, pink bitch! Your coming with me." I said as he smiled looking at me. I smirked a bit as we both left out side the club.

"Were are you going?! Please don't leave meeeeee!?" Toono said as I waved and the pink bitch smacked my @$$ with a smirk. I closed the door behind me and me and the pink head walked to go outside.

"So......Y/N...." He said as I turned with a smile.

"If your wonnnderringgg what my name is, it's Yuri Ayato" He said with a surprise smack on my @$$ again. I didn't mind if he did because he's fine as hell, like sexy hell.

"What a sexy name." I said trying to tease him but he smiled.

"You have a nice name as well." He said pinning me to the wall.

"Dam Yuri- I like this side of you. Heh~" I said and slide my hands down his waist. He lifted my chin and moved me closer.

"Well, well now. We can get too excited can we?" He said I lean in closer for a kiss. He mouth tasted amazing when I touched it with mine. So this is what's it like to kiss another guy I said to myself as I felt his tongue slipped into mine.

"Oops~heh" He said as I put one of my hands on his hair and grabbed it. He made one of the cutest sounds he ever made that I've ever heard a guy made. He made this "Meoll~" sound and made me keep my tongue in his mouth for a bit. My legs are shaking and I feel like I can't stand but I am by Yuri holding me up. He put his hand on my hand against the wall and we locked hands. I picked myself up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"What a nice choice Y/N~" Yuri said as he looked at me but I want to see his eyes but I can't with those sunglasses. I can tell that he's checking me out by looking down and my unbuttoned shirt and my mouth opened, breath hard.

"Now~were should I start~" He said as he licked my left ear, and breathe on it.

"Yuri~kun" I said but he put my legs down and button my shirt and put my tie on with my sweater to.

"Now~let's save this moment for the best time~" Yuri said whispering it to my warm ear.

"Whatever you say, bitch~" I said and we kiss for the last time. We walked back to the club but then I forgot I had a lollipop pop in my pocket. I felt like sucking on it because of Yuri. So I pulled it out and took off the wrapper. I put it in my mouth but then saw Yuri looking and me.

"Y/N~do you have more~" He said pulling my sleeve. I nodded and gave him a orange flavor one. He haply took it an took off the wrapper and put it in his mouth. Now we are at the club and things didn't look good for Toono and the blue headed guy. I wonder.....

To be continued.

Arthor: hi guys so sorry about this kinda short Spicy chapter because I wanna continue this so bad on 🍋 so you have to wait a but longer for that...:)))) this was just a preview of what will happen. So if you'll like, please follow me for more chapters like this and I hope you enjoy the rest, you won't regret it later. So yeah.......

Idk how many words in count lol :>