14.

It had been nearly 3 and a half years since they had begun dating

Now it was time.

Taehyung waited to clock off from work, his position as the marketing head and one of the conglomerates directors had done him good.

He had changed over the years.

His now usual attire was formal trousers with a button up shirt, black slacks and a usual Rolex that sat on his wrist.

True, this position was granted to him a lot easier than he had wanted, but he didn't mind being selfish as long as her mother allowed him to date her.

Time had done him well, as he now looked a lot more mature than before.

He worked under the FEX group, and he loved his job because it enabled him to always be around Jennie.

She was probably up in her office working still, as she always was.

At least today evening they would be going out for dinner soon.

Jennie handled her new position with ease, like she was born to lead.

Her stocks had risen, and she handled every obstacle calmly and collected, even though he had known she was probably freaking out.

Making every top 30 lists, often on the news for some marvellous stunt the company pulled or for meeting someone important, she seemed like she was made for this.

Many envied her, many marvelled  at her sole existence, and she was the role model for quite a few.

Her hard work had finally paid off.

Jimin had taken over his dads business right after graduation as well, along with Namjoon.

Seemed to be a trend for all these rich families to do so.

Rosé was working as the manager for the Paradise city branch in Incheon, her dream job.

Jungkook worked as a major team leader in Samsung under IT, which is why he always complained when he saw Jennie and Rosé using I phones.

They just couldn't give them up.

Finally, the watch his 5 as Taehyung grabbed his blazer, slipping on the custom piece, as he shut his laptop off, placing it in a laptop case along with the necessary paperwork for that night, as he bid his secretary a good night, walking to the elevator.