Into The Darkness! Dark Doomscizor!

You were at school waiting for Valt with Honcho and Ken.

Good news! Ken joined the beyclub, maybe it was your convincing that helped him, or maybe it was Valt's either way, you're glad.

He finally got there but he was late... again.

"You're late," Honcho said "again"

Valt was exhausted, he had sweat all over his face and he was breathing heavily.

All you could do is sigh and look at him.

He was so exhausted he was basically sitting down.

"So close but yet so far" he breathed "what's the point of even setting my alarm!" he threw his head back, complaining. You just shook your head and chuckled.

"Whatever helps you get through the day" Honcho said.

"That was harsh," a voice from around the corner says

Just then a guy came from around the corner, but not just any guy. It was Daigo Kuragami.

The guy that did a five-second burst finish, and saved you from Eadou.

'dang' you thought 'small world'

But something did seem off about him, he seemed, cheery. He doesn't look like his original self.

You didn't trust him just yet.

We all look at him.

"Hey there," he says "isn't your Valt Aoi and Hu Tao?"

You stay silent as Valt gets up.

Valt looks at you "who's that?" he asks.

"Daigo Kuragami," you tell him "aka your next opponent" and you look back to Daigo suspiciously.

"Right," Valt answers "I remember now"

"So hey," Daigo said to Valt "I saw your match the other day and I gotta say, I was pretty impressed." 

"FOR REAL?!" Valt and Rantaro simultaneously say as you scoff and roll your eyes.

Valt looked excited and Rantaro looked jealous.

"You too Hu Tao, you've got some crazy power," Daigo said.

You looked at him and nodded "Thanks, I guess"

You normally would've ignored him, but since he did save you from Eadou, you put in extra effort to be nice to him.

He shrugs it off and turns back to Valt.

"Anyway, I was thinking if your not too busy, do you wanna hang out with me after school for a while?" 

Valt's eyes widened as Daigo awkwardly put his hand in his hair and continued.

"Thing is, I was kinda hoping we could get in a practice round before our real battle tomorrow" 

Valt agreed, the thing with Valt is battle = YES. 

You rolled your eyes 

'Are you kidding, he's obviously lying' you thought. You did want to tell Valt this but Daigo did help save you from Eadou, so you decided to give him the benefit of doubt.

Valt then started cheering excited for the battle but all you could do was glare.

♡♡♡