COMING SOON!

Welcome to what will soon be the improved rewrite of Book 2 in The Marrying You Series. Previously Book 2 was focused on Mikayla Hudson and Daxton Reynolds but, after rewriting Book 1, I've since had a change in direction for the series.

If you've followed the series since it's birth back in 2017 you'll know that it's been through a lot of changes. As many of you know, the stories we put on Wattpad are almost always the first rough drafts. Writing is all about redrafting and recreating. Sometimes we realise there's room for improvement and that's what I'm aiming towards. I've worked on Book 1 to a point where I'm happy with the result and overjoyed to have it be part of the Wattpad Paid Program (Book 1 can be found on my profile as Love Theory). It's the book that started this wild journey. As I've matured I've chosen to take my characters along with me. It's time they also get a chance to grow.

If you've read Love Theory you'll know that the story ends with a hinted opening towards Book 2, featuring our favourite Brady sister- Vanessa. In this book we'll get a better look at who she is but mostly at her past and how she got to having AJ and how the experience featured in Nick's previous aversion to love.

Since I've chosen to focus this book on Vanessa instead of Mikayla (as Book 2 had previously) it simply means that Book 3 will now be about Mikayla. I'm excited to share this story and better portray Vanessa as I hadn't done her character justice in her first draft- The Marriage Contest.

For now, the previous Book 2 and 3 of the series (In the middle of it all and The Marriage Contest) will remain up on my profile. In the future, when the series is rewritten, I am looking at removing them but a warning will be given to you all. I'll do this to avoid confusion with the series.

The first 2 chapters of this book- the new Book 2- will be released after Christmas. Keep a lookout for the update. Chapter 1 and 2 will be released on December 27th 2021.

Make sure you save this book to your library and that you follow me for more updates.

Until then, enjoy your holidays.

- Keri