ATTENTION

!!!! ATTENTION!!! I have a new book out!!! I'm super excited for this new adult romance. Take a look at the cover and blurb. Make sure to be following me for an update and be sure to add it to your library. Updates for Planning on Forever and my new book, Making it to three, will be every month. 

Spencer Matthews is looking to turn his family of two into a family of three. He just needs to find a wife. With the help of his best friend Leah, Spencer is on a mission to find his missing half but.... perhaps it had been there all along.

***

Spencer Matthews' life was turned upside down 6 years ago when a drunk one night stand ends with a baby. It wasn't in his plan but Spencer wasn't about to abandon his son; too bad the mother didn't feel the same way. For six years it had been him, his son Zack and his best friend Leah Scott. Spencer had devoted years to Zack and now it was time he got something too. He's looking for the right woman to join his family. Luck finds him when he meets two incredible (and incredibly different) woman and he doesn't know how to choose. His always helpful friend Leah suggests a trip away to see how they connect as a family. Spencer agrees except, he flips the script and insists she join their unorthodox family vacation. What follows is a wild ride of pranks, sabotage and possibly a few new (some old) love connections...