Chapter four

"I don't miss yøu"
*

Dream was in front of the castle, everything was silent and dark, the sky was red and the grass was darker than before. All the animals or any life that used to be here were all dead by now, destroyed by the huge amount of negativity. The silence made everything creepy and disturbing. He takes a deep breath to gain some determination to get in there, he was sure that once he opened the door of the main entrance, he'd be a dead man. Bad luck, someone threw a knife at him but they failed miserably it flew and arrived in the wall. He took his small machete in his pocket to attack back.

"What the hell are you doing here Dream ?"
Dust shouted behind Dream, lifting his foot on Dream's back to block him on the ground.

"I- hm can you let me go, please ?"

"Explain yourself, quick."

"I'm here to talk to your boss."
Dust grins, he gets his feet away from Dream. his back hurts and his hair are absolutely messy but he didn't had the time to make it look good.

"You are lucky that you didn't fall on Horror, you have could be killed instantly." Little did he know that Horror would have let him sneak in instantly, Dream delivers him food for his universe every week and since then they're close.

"Are you gonna kill me ?"
'What a stupid question..' he thought.

"I know that killing you isn't a good idea and I'm not in the mood to fight with anyone anyway, especially you."

"Thank you I guess ?"

"You should go."
He nods. He walked until Nightmare's office and knocked hoping that nothing bad would happen, it was silent and no one opened the door. It looked like this room was empty but he was sure that his brother was here. He didn't bother to knock, he walked in. His body shivered, suddenly he felt nauseous. He was lying on the cold floor next to a bottle of pills. He rushed towards him, took him in his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Night?"
The silence was horrible to bear. He yelled for help, he couldn't control his sobs, his shouting was weak, no one will come to help, for once Dream was all alone with nobody to love him and his twin was resting peacefully. When he tried to get up to get the others to help him, they arrived all confused, shocked and lost. Horror sat next to Dream, he lifted his arms around Dream, caressing his back he murmured into his ear.

"What happened ?"

"I-I don't know, I- I just came here to talk and it was silent so I opened the door and then he..-"
Dust puts his hand on Dream's shoulder.

-"Explain to us what happened when you will be calmed down.
Killer call Science immediately."
Seeing the body of their boss was a shock, the three of them always thought that he was strong and not this weak. Sometimes ago, Killer heard a loud noise coming from upstairs but he thought it was simply a book that fell even though it was too loud, he would never have believed it was possibly his boss that fell. Hours passed, Nightmare left with Science and Dream was still on the ground of the castle not being able to move. The apple accident was his fault, and now this. They were all alone in the castle, everyone had left expect Horror, negativity had grown bigger.

"What's wrong Dream?"

"Nightmare."

"Are you..blaming yourself?"

"..It's my fault."
He kept looking at the empty bottle, wishing that everything was just a nightmare. But he was awake and nothing was a dream.

"Dream, even if it is your fault, it's too late to regret. Don't make yourself this sick worried." Between some tears, he giggles.

"Wow that's violent."

"What? You wanted me to say "oh no Dreamy you've done nothing wrong! Everything's absolutely fine!" My boss just attempted and you're the cause of it, it's sure. He mentions you a lot."

"What?"
Oh night leave please, just go away, go in heaven and let me suffer on earth. You don't deserve to be in the same world as your cruel brother. 

I should have been the one who ate the apple and ate those pills.