Chapter thirteen

It's gonna be just fine.
*

Eight am at Nightmare's castle, he and Dream were in the bathroom. Both completely stressed. "What's the result ?" Dream asked, looking at Nightmare.

"Do I look like I know ?" He said as he sit in a corner of the room. Dream sit next to him and smiled. "Hey Night it's okay if it's positive, we are gonna do it together."

Nightmare looked back at Dream, tears in his eyes. "I am still a man even tough we are getting a child ? Ha.. why is it so hard ?" They put their hand on his cheek and caress him.

"You are my beautiful man Night, and soon you are gonna be a father and no matter what you are still valid." Dream couldn't stand the negativity but tried their best to stay to give some comfort to their partner.

"Pff, I'm so weak that's pathetic." He giggled.
"You aren't weak nor pathetic ! Maybe I have should ask you if you wanted a child... It's my fault and I'm truly sorry about it." Dream looked down, sad.

He curled up against himself, leg against his chest. His hair were messy just like his mind and though. "It isn't your fault for once, I guess it's time to accept that we are adults and we need to take important decisions."

"The important question we have to ask ourselves is, do you really wanna keep them ?" Nightmare noods. "If you..huh I hate to say that, he sigh. If you promise to stay with me for nine months I think I can keep them."

Dream hugged Nightmare, putting their head on his shoulder. They hugged him tight against them, promising themselves to stay for him and for the baby. "I promise I'll stay, I'll stay until you are tired of me." Nightmare smirked, looking down to the test. "Do you think we should already think of a name ?"

Dream looked at where Nightmare was looking and they felt tears coming out from their eyes.
"We are gonna have a baby Night !" Dream yelled, they felt happier than before. "Hey Dream calm down, it's morning and the other are sleeping." They giggled.

"Ha I'm sorry I'm just so happy and stressed and..and- what are we gonna do ? Are we gonna be good parents ? What their name is gonna be ?"

"I've been thinking about that don't ask me why, maybe if it's a girl we could name her Monica or if it's a boy we could..-" Dream cut him. "What about a gender neutral name ? Like hum.. what about Shattered ?"

"Where did you got that name ?" Dream smiled. "It was the secondary character in a book you used to love, they were just like you and you loved them a lot but then you started to read a lot of other books and forget about it." Nightmare looked at Dream, happy that they didn't forget about that.

"Thanks Dream, even though you are a dumbass I- like you."

"Hey, it's okay. We have known eachother for more than 400 years now and I've been loving you for this whole time, of course I'm gonna stay for you plus I'm the other parent."

"You aren't obligated to stay tho, I mean if you aren't ready to help me and you have to suffer for nine months with me and..-"

"Night look at me." He looked at them, they smirked as they pressed their lips against his.
"If I could stay forever with you I would and you know it, but wouldn't it be suspicious if people saw us together ?" He rolled his eyes as he put his head against Dream's chest.

"I don't care anymore, we can't just act like we hate eachother forever." Nightmare said, looking up at Dream. "But what if..-" They started. "No come on Dream, there's no what if. Do you prefer to yell at me in front of them forever or to act normally ?"  They shrugged their shoulders.

"I never yell, people can get terrified and I don't want anyone to get triggered." Nightmare laughed. "You are way too nice Dream."

"Is it a bad thing ?" he shakes his head. "No it isn't but sometimes being nice to people who doesn't deserve it can cause you problems."

"Well, it's better to be a good person than a bad person ! I don't have regret of everytimes I helped someone, they were mean but they still needed help and some love."

After that, they both gets up and leaved the room. Everyone was awake and they were sit on chairs in front of a brown table in the kitchen, eating their breakfast.

"Hello boss !" Killer said happily, Nightmare sit next to him, at his usual place. "Hi Killer." He responds, he took a piece of bread and started to eat, it was enough for him while Dream took vegetables and put it in a little white plate.

They eat for five seconds in the silent, they only could hear the noises of the table cutlery.
Horror gave Dream little look as he tried to communicate with them.

He was a chair apart from Dream, Dust was blocking the way. "Hey Dust if I give you cigarets can you please change of place with me ?" He rolled his eyes. "When ?" He murmured to him, taking of his hood.

Horror took the cigarets in his pocket and give it to him. "Now." Dust smiled as he took it and leaved the table as fast as he could.

He knew that if would be useful to keep it in his pocket and the day he would have use it in some way was today.

Horror sit next to Dream and smirked. "So~ why are you here ?"  They looked at Nightmare and Killer to see if they were listening, both were living their lifeless life.

Killer was almost gonna faint, he looked tired and had big dark circles under his eyes.
Nightmare was eating his bread while reading a book he find under the table, he didn't know why it was here but at least he founded something to do.

"He invited me yesterday and well, I stayed the night here with him." Dream said as they closed their eyes to remember perfectly the past night.

He hummed "You have a crush on boss~?" Horror laughed, punching Dream gently.

They started blushing.
"I like him a lot, just like all my friends and like I love you, it's called friendship love." 

Nightmare looked at them, putting back the book where he founded it. He crossed his arms and smirked, a pretty creepy smile that not even Horror could have do.

"What are you guys talking about~?" Horror fricked out, he leaved the table as fast as he could.

"It's just you and me now I guess." He laughed.
Dream gets up and walk in front of Nightmare, they kissed his forehead and smiled.

"I love you Night~!" He smirked as he pressed his lips against Dream's, They would have stay hours like that if Error didn't came in. He sit next to them, crossing his arms looking upset. Nightmare asked him what was happening as he let go of Dream, he didn't want to look like a cringe man who loves a bit too much his partner.

"Are you okay Error ? You don't look good, do you want some tea or something like that ?" He laughed, looking at Dream as he smirked.

"Nah don't worry, I'm not into tea and yes I'm okay hum well, I fighted with Ink and he might do something bad if I don't stay with him you know how he is. I'm scared for him."
Dream walked to their jacket and then came back next to Error.

"I'll go see him do not worry, he isn't that mad about me so I'll be able to do something whenever he need help or not." Error thanks them as he looked at them going away.

Error looked at Nightmare and Nightmare looked at Error, both knew what the conversation will be about. "So~" Error started.

"Anything interesting to tell me ?"

"Dream and I decided to stop caring about what people think of us, I'm pretty tired of hearing people saying that we are brother. Imagine if someone tell you that Ink is your little brother, wouldn't you be mad that they are assuming things ?" He rolled his eyes.

"It's different."

"Sure I mean you aren't pregnant of Ink, maybe that's the difference."

"Yes... Wait, what did you say ?"