𐐪𐑂 enchanted 𐐪𐑂

use white mode while reading this book for a more satisfying experience

a more satisfying experience

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥                                                              

welcome to enchanted, a graphic shop

here, you'll be able to order graphics made by me or simply enjoy me handing out said graphics. due to my schedule, i will only be choosing certain orders. this means not all orders will be accepted, please keep this in mind and respect my decisions.

if you're interested in requesting a graphic, be sure to read everything on here and the next couple of chapters. everything you need to know will be answered on this chapter , but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask <3

 everything you need to know will be answered on this chapter , but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask <3

" so how does requesting a graphic work ? "

unlike my past graphic shop where i would open it for 24hrs and accept most requests done in that window of time, this shop will consist of batches. i will only have a certain amount of spots open per graphic type and choose the ones that interest me the most.

" what does that mean ? "

let's say i only open five spots for covers and 10 people make requests. i will be accepting the five requests that interest me the most and decline the other five (nicely ofc) . it doesn't matter if you comment first or last, i will be the one choosing if i make your graphic or not. with that being said, try to be quick with commenting anyways since the batch can close at anytime.

" well, what types of graphics will be available ? "

in my past shops, i've had lots of options of graphics for y'all to choose from, but once again due to not having much time there won't be as many options. the options in this shop consist of covers, banners and icon sets.

" i have a bunch of other questions "

read the rest of this chapter then go check out the rules/payment chapter! if that doesn't answer your question, you can comment here.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥                                                          

go and read the next chapter to understand the rules and payments! there is also a chapter afterwards with examples of my work if you're interested in knowing what my work is like.

next chapters:

- rules & payment
- examples
- forms

thanks for reading! <3