Pursuit Of Happiness

"Holy shit." I said loudly as I looked at the mirror in Elliot's bathroom.

He quickly came in and looked around. "What, what is it?" He asked, looking at me questioningly.

"Elliot!" I yelled, turning to face him and emphasising the area between my chest and my neck. "It looks like I got beat up!"

It was true, the amount of hickeys he left was mind-boggling. Even the sheer size and dark shades of it looked intimidating. For lack of better words, there was at least three on my breasts and a trail of them on my neck leading down to my collarbone with one massive purple one.

He looked at me and grinned irresistibly, pulling me towards him and planting a kiss on my lips. "I like it."

I pouted and playfully pushed him away, fixing my bed hair as I avoided his stare.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, worry masking his eyes. "I shouldn't have went overboard on you."

"No, it's fine." I replied quickly. "I know you liked it anyway." I said as I shyly bit my lip and hid behind my hair.

He groaned and turned around, revealing a back full of red scratches. "Don't do that Scarlett. You might regret it."

I shrugged and pulled him in front of the mirror. "Probably won't and also, turn around."

He turned and saw the scratches running up and down his back, his eyes turning as wide as saucers. "Not going to lie, that's pretty sexy. And I must've been doing something really right to earn those."

"Darling, you were doing everything right." I replied with a wink and sat on the counter.

"You know," he said as he trapped me between his arms and placed himself between my legs. "I don't remember you being this flirty and forward. Not that I'm complaining, of course."

"I'm not usually like this," I shrugged but draped my arm across his shoulder and pulled him closer. "Maybe it's only when I'm with you."

He groaned and held the bottom of my thighs and carried me out of the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked innocently, rubbing my nose against his and playfully biting his lower lip.

"Round two?" He asked, his eyes turning dark with desire once again as he laid me down on the bed and hovered over me.

"Round two?" I asked in a whisper and ran my hand along his chest while the other played with the waistband of his boxers.

He growled hungrily as his swollen lips brushed against my own. "Round two it is." He breathed huskily.

--

"What's going to happen now?" He asked as he played with my hair while spooning me.

"I don't know." I shrugged and laced our fingers together. "I mean, I'm not exactly ready to be in a relationship."

Also, I was still heartbroken over Aaron. I trusted him and he took advantage of it, I couldn't just jump into the next relationship.

"I know you wouldn't be," he said as he stood up and put his sweatpants back on. "And with my work schedule..."

If you were still wondering, yes, I am in fact, still a virgin. He hasn't deflowered me. He didn't even touch me down there. There's nothing wrong with some harmless foreplay, right?

"It's fine Elliot." I said shrugging. I stood up and put my dress back on, trying, but most likely failing, to tame my post-make out hair.

Looking around for my shoes, I noticed them at the far corner of the bed, blushing as I put them on. Elliot probably threw them off in the midst of our, well, thing.