381-390

Chapter 381: Two Matches

Initially, he wanted to warn Ji Hou not to be gullible and careless. However, on second thought, he did not know why Ouyang Feng would want Ji Hou to fight an adorable young lady like her.

'Perhaps Commander Ouyang wants to test her?'

With that thought in mind, he said, "Proceed with the match but make sure you don't overdo it."

Everyone thought Yuan Qing would switch Ji Hou to another ordinary member. After all, Ouyang Feng just wanted Fu Zhi to fight someone. He had not specified who she should be fighting.

They could not believe that Yuan Qing would actually agree to such nonsense.

The ordinary members who had just sparred with Ji Hou couldn't help muttering, "Seriously? Are they really going to do it? Ji Hou, remember to be gentle. Don't make her cry!"

"What is Commander Ouyang thinking? Can that young lady take a punch from Ji Hou?"

"What are you thinking, Ji Hou? Are you going to beat a woman?"

"This is hard. He can't hit a woman or let a woman hit him. Thank God I'm not the one up there."

Well, there was also a group of people that shared the same thought as Yuan Qing. "Who knows, maybe this young lady is a wolf in sheep's clothing?"

"Are you serious, brother? Have you read too many comics? Look at her. She's so small. How could she possibly be a wolf?"

"Well, Ouyang Ya is petite as well, but she could fight with Yuan Qing. How would you explain that?"

"How can you compare her with Ouyang Ya?"

Everyone was busy expressing their own opinion.

Ji Hou was so anxious that he wanted to scream. How could he fight with her? Even if he lost both of his arms, he still could make quick work of Fu Zhi. He did not know why Ouyang Feng had to make things tough for him. What if he accidentally injured her? If that happened, he was certain they were going to punish him.

That said, he could not disobey Ouyang Feng's order. After bowing slightly with both hands clasped in front of him, he said, "Miss, since you refuse to back off, then don't blame me if something happens to you!"

Ji Hou tried to force Fu Zhi to give up the match by intimidating her. However, he had not expected that Fu Zhi would have already run out of patience. No sooner had he finished talking than she charged straight at him like an arrow released from the bow.

Everyone there practiced martial arts and lived on the edge of life and death.

The moment Fu Zhi charged at Ji Hou, all of them shouted, "Holy..."

Someone closed their eyes.

"Here it comes! Here it comes! She's going to get beaten to a pulp!"

"She doesn't even have a weapon. Is she going to fight him barehanded?"

"Alright, stop talking and just watch."

"There's nothing to watch. I'm sure the match will end as soon as it begins."

The person who spoke crossed his arms in front of his chest. Then, with a condescending tone, he added, "She probably is a kid from a certain elite family in Yu City. Her family members must have asked our commander to bring her here to broaden her horizons. In any case, I just hope she won't cry after she's beaten to the ground. Otherwise, it will be too annoying."

After he finished speaking, he heard a few thumping sounds.

Like a violent maniac, the young lady showered Ji Hou with a barrage of full-force punches the moment she was in front of him. Ji Hou tried to parry the blows but was too late. Fu Zhi clenched her fist and delivered an uppercut right on his chin, defeating him in the process.