441-450

Ch
apter 441: Let's Go To The Bed And Talk

Gu Yanqi subtly told Jiang Jinshu about hiring a gaming streamer.

There were a lot of celebrities in the entertainment industry. As long as they could get a famous celebrity to become their ambassador, they did not have to worry about not getting enough players on Chinese New Year's Eve. As for Master Fu on Twitch, Gu Yanqi had run a background check on her, yet not only was he not able to find out her residential address, but even her ID card was fake.

Gu Yanqi had a hunch that this Master Fu was not ordinary. Perhaps she was supported by someone with consequences?

In any case, he put her into his backup plan.

At the same time, in the Li Mansion. Fu Zhi pushed the door open and went into the study. There were several black sacks and baskets on the floor.

Fu Zhi couldn't tell what they were, so she looked at Li Nanli.

Li Nanli was sitting on the couch not far away. He gestured to her to open a random sack and check it out.

Crouching down, Fu Zhi opened up a sack.

The sack proved to be a little heavy for Fu Zhi although she was strong. The tip of her fingers was turning white as she pulled the string on the sack apart. The moment the string snapped, the content of the sack poured out onto the floor.

Setting her jaw tight, Fu Zhi opened up another basket.

All of them were big, shiny diamonds, and there was also a basket of gold.

Fu Zhi did not know what to say. She did not need to check and she already knew all of them were the real deal.

She looked at Li Nanli in confusion and asked, "What are these..."

"Gift from my mother," Li Nanli replied.

"Are you sure they are not betrothal gifts?!" Fu Zhi asked.

"Young lady," Nanli put the document in his hand down and glanced at her with a meaningful smile playing at the tip of his lips, "Are you saying that I should propose to you now? But your brother, I, am not ready yet."

"It's okay, brother. There's no need to get so serious about it," Fu Zhi said.

Although puppy love was not against the law, child marriage was.

But then again, if this was something all rich families could do, then why did Fu Zhao not let her spend her money as she wished in the past 16 years?

The more Fu Zhi thought about it, the more she felt the great fatherly love she had in mind was ebbing away.

Taking advantage of the time when Gu Yanqi came to find Li Nanli to check the IP address, Fu Zhi took a picture of the diamonds and gold on the floor and sent it to Ye Jiu.

[What do you think?]

[I have to say your photoshop skills have improved a lot, but can you be more realistic and stop living in your dream? Besides, today is your turn to buy me a cup of milk tea, so where are you now? The Li mansion? Don't forget that we have a curfew, and we need to be at home before 8:00 pm. Dad will be mad if he finds out that you're outside meeting another guy and he will break your legs if you come back home late!]

Before Fu Zhi replied, Ye Jiu's message came in again.

[By the way, can you add me to the photo? I want to show off on my WeChat Moments.]

[This picture is real and was not edited in any way. I'm thinking why our father, I'm talking about Fu Zhao, has never given us any diamonds before.