Chapter Five

Chapter Five // Articles

Instagram

8,000,000 likeskamikardashian Random Fun Fact: My Armenian Orthodox baptismal name is Ovsanna #themoreyouknowaboutmeView all 78,822 comments

8,000,000 likes
kamikardashian Random Fun Fact: My Armenian Orthodox baptismal name is Ovsanna #themoreyouknowaboutme
View all 78,822 comments

Article

Kamila Kardashian Hangs Out With Miles Chamley-Watson In NYC

Kamila Kardashian smiles while chatting with Miles Chamley-Watson on Tuesday (December 7) in New York City

The Good Daughter actress and the fencer were seen out for a walk, also joined by Rachel Matthews and musician Matthew Hitt.

If you didn't know, Miles is reportedly dating Kamila's friend Madelaine Petsch.

A few days before, Kamila was out in Miami for Art Basel and was seen attending Chanel's new art installation, along with Joe Jonas, Whitney Peak and more.

She was also spotted reuniting with her Strangers co-star Alisha Boe at another event in Miami.

Kamila and Miles were last seen out together back in October while taking the dogs for a walk in Vancouver.

Back in August, Miles gave Madelaine a piggyback ride while out with friends in Los Angeles.

FYI: Kamila is wearing Prada sunglasses.

=

Good Daughter Star Kamila Kardashian and Bill Skarsgard Split: Report

The private couple seems to have called it a quits again

Kamila Kardashian and Bill Skarsgard have reportedly ended their romance once again.

The actors have split again after four years of dating, according to E! News. "There was no drama at all, and they are still friends. Their relationship just ran its course," a source told the outlet.

Kardashian has since wiped her Instagram of photos with Skarsgard.

She also shared a post about men being "emotional" on her Instagram Story Friday.

"I'm not sure how men did it, but convincing the world that women are the emotional gender is maybe the most successful scam in history," the post read, with Kardashian captioning it "this."

Reps for the actress did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

=

Hulu Reveals First Teaser for Kardashian-Jenner Family's New Series, Titled The Kardashians

"New year, new beginnings. 🤍 See you soon," the streaming giant wrote on social media alongside a teaser of the forthcoming series

The Kardashian-Jenner family's upcoming Hulu content is beginning to take shape.

On Friday evening, Hulu released the first teaser for the famous family's upcoming series on the network, which will simply be titled The Kardashians.

"New year, new beginnings. 🤍 See you soon @kardashianshulu #TheKardashians," the streaming giant tweeted alongside a clip of the family.

"Happy New Year! We'll see you soon," family matriarch Kris Jenner wrote as she reshared the clip on social media. Added Kim Kardashian in her own tweet: "Coming soon..."

A premiere date for the forthcoming series was not included in the postings.

But a source reveals that the Kardashians are trying to get the youngest Kardashian, Kamila, to join the show.

A rep for Kamila has started that there are no plans for Kamila to appear on the show but that it is a private matter and entirely up to Kamila if she ever wants to appear on anything related to her half-siblings.

Instagram

9,244,892 likeskamikardashian All these articles today, lol

9,244,892 likes
kamikardashian All these articles today, lol. Can I get one about my shoe collection? That is one thing I would like to talk about 👠
View all 101,133 comments