Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven // The Kardashians

"They want to pay me thirty million dollars to star in The Kardashians," I said with a chuckle as my manger told me that Hulu executives and my half sisters were desperately trying to get me on their show on Hulu.

"Yes, and that's just to sign on; they'll add an addition two million for every season you do plus they'll pay your appearance fees of two million," My manager said.

"They must really want me on the show badly enough to pay all that money for me to appear," I said as she passed me the contract.

"I already had your lawyer check it over and everything looks good to Hyra," My manager said.

"I mean I know I've been so against having anything to do with them but with good daughter ending I really don't have much to do so I think I'll do it; I need proper closure," I told my manager.

"I think you should do it; you're an established actress as Kamila and I think everyone should get to know you as a Kardashian too," My manger said.

I nodded.

"I'll do it and the amount I'm being paid does kind of persuade me to do it," I said.

"It's nearly more than what you're getting paid for Good Daughter," My manager said.

I grabbed the contract and signed it.

Article

Kamila Kardashian is on The Kardashians

Pop the champs — Kamila Kardashian is joining The Kardashians on Hulu.

Hulu exclusively revealed a teaser trailer for The Kardashians, featuring the highly anticipated appearance of the most famous Kardashian, Kamila Kardashian.

The wait is almost over for fans of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. That's because the Kar-Jenners' new reality series The Kardashians is just around the corner — and Hulu has released another teaser trailer offering a sneak peek at some of its major happenings.

Let's take a closer look into when The Kardashians drops on Hulu and what fans can expect from Season 1.

The family's original show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, aired from October 2007 to June 2021 on E!.

Amid ongoing family drama, Kim, Kourtney, and Kylie all reportedly wanted to quit the show after more than 10 years of filming. (The Kar-Jenners denied this.) Following the infamous fight between Kim and Kourtney in the Season 18 premiere, however, Kourtney openly admitted she had quit. The Kar-Jenners ultimately decided as a family that Season 20 would be their last.

Now, the entire Kar-Jenner gang — including Kourtney — is back for a Hulu series titled The Kardashians.

A 30-second snippet of The Kardashians began circulating online after it premiered during the series finale episode of Good Daughter.

In the Hulu trailer, viewers saw teasers of big milestones in the lives of Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner. Noticeably appearing in the trailer is the youngest Kardashian, Kamila Kardashian.

Viewers were then treated to footage of Kamila meeting with her older half-sisters, as well as Kamila having an emotional talk with Kris.

An emotional Kris could be seen telling Kamila, "Thank you for coming around."

The trailer ends with Kamila posing with the Kar-Jenner ladies.

The good news is Kar-Jenner fans won't have to wait much longer for their next dose of the famous family. That's because The Kardashians is set to premiere on Hulu on April 14, 2022!.

Instagram

6,893,792 viewskamikardashian Adds reality star to my long resume of occupations | See you on Hulu 💚 April 14, 2022! 😘 #TheKardashiansView all 98,689 comments kimkardashian 😍khloekardashian 🔥kourtneykardash 🤩kyliejenner 💚krisjenner👏🏻kendal...

6,893,792 views
kamikardashian Adds reality star to my long resume of occupations | See you on Hulu 💚 April 14, 2022! 😘 #TheKardashians
View all 98,689 comments
kimkardashian 😍
khloekardashian 🔥
kourtneykardash 🤩
kyliejenner 💚
krisjenner👏🏻
kendall 😊