🎄[wearing Red hearts on a sleeve]🎄

{full title because it was too long WHEEZE-}
Title: Wearing red hearts on a sleeve on Christmas Eve

{Edited a few days ago: where did all of you come from?! XDD so many views! Thank you for reading though! Remember your not obligated to vote or read! anything of the sort! Enjoy! ^^}

[no warning]

[Requested by]: H0rn3dimm0rt4l

[A/N]

Before you continue, the chapters from here on out may include cover drawings made by me! Which involves the reader and Najimi for the theme of it's story. Though the reader will need to have a viel over her head in order for the reader's features to be unknown since there are countless beautiful people such as yourself!

Now, I'll get out of the way so you can continue on with the story, thank you for reading and enjoy!

{(Y/n)'s Pov}

Abruptly jolting at the sounds my alarm made, I quickly glanced at the said item and gave a soft sigh and lightly pressed onto the button. Silence enveloped my room once more as I got up from the comfortable abode of my warm sheets, taking the time to hurriedly get ready for the first day of school, I was unable to shake off the nerve wracking feeling.

The very same school one of my childhood friends would attend to as well.

That particular friend known as Osana Najimi, we've been friends since we were small kids, lately I haven't been able to see them for a long while due to part time jobs and the distance of my previous home.

Though Yuka always reminds me not to strain myself too hard, and in return I'd help her, to show gratitude even though she herself told me it wasn't necessary. A short summary of why I'm currently living with the lass, for one as being an orphan has it's negatives and positives, Yuka wants those outcomes to be positive no matter the cost. Secondly, her parents had offered to take me in which ended in Yuka becoming an overprotective sibling, and also earned me the last name Fujoshi. But afterwards she needed a certain job, Yuka offered me a place to move in with her, considering the fact I too thought of her as a very kind sibling.

Yet here we are.

Running down the small flight of stairs, I stopped in front of the door and hurriedly placed my shoes on with my bookbag in hand, before I could make my way out "you forgot something" a voice called out from behind me. Turning to the brunette, the strands of her straight hair seeming perfectly in place with a very cheerful demeanor, though at times made me wonder if she ever had a bad hair day. There, in her hands was my wrapped bento box dangling from the soft tips of her fingers "oh! Sorry, I need to hurry if I don't wanna be late" I responded while taking the bento box from her grasp, a soft sigh escaped her. The warm colored irises boring into my own through her round glasses with a kind glint to them that made her look more mature, placing her hands to her hips with a small shake of Yuka's head, a soft smile formed within her features "I know, just try not to forget the things you need alright? And even if you are late, I could still give you a ride on my motorcycle" she offered with a gentle tone. A reassuring smile now directed at her "I'll be just fine, I still have a bit of time left" I quickly hugged Yuka and made my way outside into the calm streets.

°

°

Upon arriving at the said school itself, I glanced at the building and began making my way inside, the halls bustling with voices of those unknown made my heart race in anxiousness. Taking the time to think about anything else but the situation that I will encounter further more, I silently opened my shoe locker and changed my school shoes. After finishing the little task, I turned to the hall and made my way to the designated classroom, gripping tightly at the handle of my bookbag, the heart that resided within me began to quicken it's pace.