💟lose restraint💟

[requested by: Una_RataCortina]
P.S.- art above by me uvu

[Please familiarize yourself with the warnings below nvn]

Angst:💦
Suicidal:🥀
Blood:❣️
Gore:🩸
Violence:💢
Cheating:💫
Lemons:🍋
Fluff:🌸
Bullying:💥
Self doubt:💌
Body implications on oneself:🌺
Jealousy 😾

[Tw: 😾]

{Najimi's Pov}

With a slight shake to my shoulders, I fixed the straps of my backpack while striding over to my shoe locker, yet after slipping the school's shoes on, I set off with a cheerful jog. Smiling and greeting friends who came and passed by, my gaze had set inside the familiar abode of a classroom, chatter filling the air from many I knew as children. Striding towards my desk, I placed my backpack onto the surface of the furniture and rummaged through, two of my childhood friends appeared beside me, holding gossip in their voices. The male called out to me, "hey Najimi, did you hear?" He questioned me with curiosity, I turned to the classmate with a small smile "About what?" I asked. He smiled gleefully and leaned in closer to whisper "There's a new student attending, the best part? It's a girl!" The male slightly exclaimed. To my surprise, the other male beside him also glanced at me with excitement evident, though before we could say any further, our teacher had announced everyone be seated. The teacher herself awaited until the class quieted down clearing her throat, "Today, we've gained another student who will be attending our class, polite behavior is expected for our new classmate." She stated with a more mature tone to her vocals. The female motioned to the door. Then, it begun to slowly slide open in which caused suspense to waft throughout the room, changing it's atmosphere within seconds. The small sounds of footsteps came through as a familiar face had walked in, one not even I was expecting to witness, the figure herself reeked of change as memories came flooding back. Her voice had cut through the silence and brought me back to reality, "hello, my name is (y/n), thank you for having me here" she politely greeted the audience with a small tip of her head.

'Its (y/n)!!'

I thought to myself with excitement to her arrival, moving away for such a long time, she was considered one of my very dearly remembered childhood friends. A little saddened by the action itself, many don't remember her as much after that, yet my memories of her alone weren't poorly thought of. Listening to the lass speak, I glanced at the changes displayed within her height, yet I couldn't comprehend how the (y/n) back then was not a flat chested kid no more. Staring at the ceiling itself, fond memories had begun to cloud my line of focus.

'waaa!! she was so short back then, I can see how well her voice had changed too!'

'she sounds so mature now, it's probably been YEARS!'

I thought with a warmth sensation enveloping my core.

{(Y/n)'s Pov}

I gave a kind smile to the classmates who politely gave their attention, sensing their curiosity through the room's atmosphere alone was enough to give me an idea, "if there's any questions, please feel free to ask" I added, followed by another smile. In hopes of giving them an honest impression, many looked quite pleased with the statement, in the probability of it being curiosity alone. Walking towards an empty seat beside a Raven haired male, the teacher behind me called out to the entire class through continuing their lesson, thus the time of my first arrival in this academy was set in stone.