Part 14 Sophiam or Kiam?

I woke feeling better than I have felt in a long time, little did I know that I was the only one. I get out of bed finding Niall gone. I hear the shower running, and decide to wake my baby girl up. "Erin, mommy is here." she smiles at me wide, and happy. Well, at least shes happy. I hear soft talking, and it's coming from outside my door. I open thinking something is happening. When it's all the way open I just see fans waiting for Niall to come out. "sorry guys, Niall is in the shower. Hell come down later and say hi" i give them a smile. Something seems off now that I think about it. I go next door after i go back and pick up Erin. We go to Kristen's door and knock. But 4 mins later no one answers. I hear more faint talking coming from Dani and Harrys room. I knock there, and Dani opens the door looking sad. I go in, and Dani follows. I see Kristen upset as ever. "I shouldn't have even come, this is all a waste." she cries even harder. "Woah woah whats going on?" I ask. "Liam got a call this morning from Management saying he cant marry Kristen, because 2 of the boys are already married. They set him up with some girl named Sophia. He has to go on a date with her tonight. No exceptions." Dani explains. I understand now, and I walk over to Kristen and comfort her. "This is a nightmare. I finally get the guy of my dreams, and what now he's being taken away?!?" she cries harder into my shoulder. I feel so bad, how can they do this!!!!!
That is when my phone goes off, i look at the id, and its Liam. "Guys I'm going to take this, watch Erin?" they all nod and comfort Kristen. "Hey what is going on???!!!!" I say pissed. "Come downstairs I need to talk to you and Niall." "fine" so I go next door, to mine and Niall's room, and tell Niall we need to see Liam, its urgent. He finishes putting his clothes on and we head for the elevator. Finally, we make it to the lobby, filled with Screaming fans. We walk into the Starbucks, and sit down. Liam finds us, and joins us. "What is going on Liam, My best friend is upstairs crying? " he sighs, and says "I need to date someone for publicity. Modest wont get off my back, then they heard I got engaged and got mad at me. So they are forcing me to do this. I can't, but if I don't, they will either kick me out of the band or they will sue us all. I don't want that , but I can't date someone while I'm engaged." He sighs looking defeated. Niall looks at me and then to Liam "well maybe we can all talk to Modest, and then well work it out." I grab Niall's hand, and smile thinking i'm so lucky to have this amazing guy. Knowing he would never let any of this get in the way of our relationship. "OR, maybe you can pretend to date sophia to make modest happy, but still go about marrying Kristen. Just do it on the down low. You would only be with Sophia for publicity anyway." Liam smiles a little and says "But how would Kristen feel, like I'm hiding her." "But it's your only choice, ill talk to her if you want me too. You and Kristen belong together. Don't let anything ruin that!" I say with a smile. We get up, and head for the elevator "thanks Kacie" he says giving me a hug. "No problem, you're an amazing guy and fiancé to Kristen, you deserve eachother." We finally make it upstairs to Harry and Dani's room. We tell them about what we talked about and they all agree its the best thing to do. It wasn't the most perfect plan, like them being able to explore and wander around NY, but its better than breaking up. We all decided to help them with this plan. Kristen decided it's best if she takes the ring off for now, and puts it on a chain to put around her neck. That way she still has it, but it doesn't look suspicious. The fans know they are engaged, so now Liam is going to look really shady, going from being engaged to dating some random girl. This will not turn out well, how could modest do this to Liam and Kristen? Makes no sense.

Ugh so after that little argument i had with myself I decided to take a nap with Erin. I found her in her pack and play, I grabbed her, and put her on the bed with me. "wanna take a nap with mommy?" I asked her. She nodded her head and laid down with me. Niall came in and saw us, and said "I wanna take a nap with mommy too!!!!!!" he pouted and i laughed. As I made room for Niall he had other plans. He came from behind, and cuddled in with us. "My 2 girls" Niall says proudly. OHHHH hes sooooo cute!!!!! I think to myself.

<Okay so this is just a start. I plan on mixing some things up, Ill be back tomorrow to write a little more. Sorry ive been gone, been super busy, and im only about to get busier. Applying for jobs this weekend WOOOO which means money!!1 yay! haha! well i hope you like this chapter , sorry its short. Its like 11pm and im actually really tired! But ill update more tomorrow!

Follow me on twitter @NiHoransGirl and my insta is Kacie_Official

ohhhh and im also starting a group with my friend called Radioactive Escape! so you should follow us on twitter :@RadioactiveEsc !!!!! anyway night guys ! thanks for all the reads !<3 >