Chapter 5

((When Jack says nope he says it like in the video in the media))
.::Previously::.
He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

.::And Now::.
"I wouldn't kill ya' Mark! Not yet at least!" I chuckled and he looked very unamused. "You are not a tad bit funny sir." Mark replied. (Y/N) sighed. "Are all your friends like... 'That'?" She motioned to Mark. I thought for a minute. "Hmmmmn........... Nope!" She giggled at my response.

Mark sighed. "Really guys?" We nodded. He looked at (Y/N). "Where do you even live?" She raised an eyebrow. "Staaalker Aaaalert!" Mark sighed again. "Can a man just ask a stupid question?" She nodded. "I live right next door." She said. I hugged her to my chest suddenly.

"Gah! S-Sean!" (Y/N) stuttered in surprise. I chuckled slightly. Mark sat down on the couch next to us. "So Mark, what brings you to Ireland?" I asked. "Well, just thought I'd drop by for a week." He replied. (Y/N) looked up at me. "Sean, I thought you said you didn't have friends?"

I looked down at her. "I have a few friends, Mark, Yami, Bob, Wade, Felix, Ken, and Ryan are some of them." I replied while softly kissing her forehead. "So you lied to me then huh?" She asked playfully. "I guess I did. I did say I have no friends." I replied chuckling.

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Jack, how could you forget about this?" He motioned to himself.

.::Your PoV::.

I facepalmed. "Mark... J-Just... no..." I stuttered a little at his idiocy. He sighed in defeat. "You're so adorable." Sean said pecking my cheek. I blushed a light crimson. "T-Thank you..." I stuttered. He chuckled slightly.