Chapter 10

.::Previously::.

"Wow, that was awful." Jack said chuckling. "W-What do you mean..?" I said, my face flushed. "It's sooo obvious. I'm surprised she hasn't noticed yet!"

.::And Now::.

"S-Shut up..." I stuttered as I sat down. "I'm just trying to point out the obvious!" He defended, chuckling. I picked up the pillow Jack allowed me to use, along with the blanket. "Just go to bed..." I said after setting up my bed.

He sighed waving. "Night Mark..." I waved as I got comfortable. "Night Jack..."

.::Timeskip::.

I woke up to Jack sitting on the couch next to me. "Ah, your awake!" He said throwing me a pair of my clothes. "Get dressed." He said leaving me to change. I changed into some jeans and my red flannel. I sat back down on the couch yawning.

Jack walked back in. "Get up lazy!" He said smacking the couch right beside my head. I lurched forward. "Don't!" I yelled standing. I stretched before Jack decided to yank me off balance. I fell with a thump.

"Ow..." I said standing and rubbing my arm. "Let's just go wherever we're going." I said. He nodded. We walked to (Y/N)'s house, Jack knocking. She answered. "Hey Sean! Hey Mark! Come right on in."

We walked in and I noticed Makaylyne sleeping on (Y/N)'s couch, curled up in a ball, sleeping. She looked sort of cute when she slept.

(Woah, Mark... Watch what you think about me..!
Mark: But you made me th--
Me: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL DUMMY!
Y/N: MARK YOU HEARD AUTHOR-CHAN! STOP BEING A FRICK-FRACKING CREEPER!
Mark: SHE'S BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!
Me: She's allowed. -3- Hmph. )

I felt my face heat up. I heard Jack and (Y/N) whispering while pointing at me. I sat at the end of the couch she slept on and studied her facial features.

.::Makaylyne's PoV::.

I felt weird so I sat up and saw Mark staring at me. "Why. The. Frick. Fracking. Fire. Truck. Are. You. Watching. Me. Sleep?" I asked Mark. He shrugged like it was nothing.

I shook my head and went to the bathroom to change. After coming out I sat on the couch, intensely watching Mark. "Creeper..." I said. "I'm not a creeper. I didn't explode!" He said.

I sighed, softly giggling. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you really just do that?" He nodded happily. I just got up and sat next to him. "Stop watching people sleep and maybe you can have more friends." I joked.

"I have enough friends!" He pouted playfully. I had to admit he looked kinda cute doing that. What was I thinking?! I shook the thought out of my head, blushing furiously.

(Mark: YOU DID IT!
Y/N: -grabs (Weapon Of Choice)- AUTHOR-CHAN SAID TO STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL MARK!
Me: o3o -watches while eating popcorn with Sean-
Mark: SEANS BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!
Me: He's allowed because Y/N is allowed.
Mark: -grumbles-
Sean: -eats popcorn- )

Mark randomly hugged me. "Hugs... Hugs for you..." He said, giggling. I looked up at him. Mark was so random, yet so adorable. I smiled softly gaining a lopsided smile in return.

"This is adorable." (Y/N) whispered. Sean nodded in agreement. "Yes it is. Good thing we planned this out..." He whispered back. I glanced at them, quickly returning my gaze to mark.

.::Your PoV::.

I had gotten Makaylyne to sleep over so Sean could bring Mark over. Things turned out like they planned. I smiled brightly, as I felt arms snake around my waist.

I giggled softly as I saw Sean above me. "Everyone as someone to love now!" I said, still giggling. Sean nodded. "I have you. And Mark has Makaylyne." He said chuckling.