CHAPTER 4

The location of the LM club can be said to be very exquisite.
Located in the commercial district near the high-end residential buildings in beicheng, two blocks away is a large-scale design cultural and creative district where the largest number of literary and artistic youth in B city are gathered.

On the right hand side, two skyscrapers, a shopping mall and an office building, built by a large overseas real estate group, are connected by floating stairs on the eighty-eighth floor, known as the Gemini Building of City B.
Across the street is a whole bar street, noisy Pub and quiet bar tacitly distributed at both ends of the street without interfering with each other, night falls, well-dressed young people and white-collar workers shuttle through it like colorful swimming fish.
Alcohol and smoke are swirling around, the streets are lined with luxury cars, and there are boys with thorny arms running around the night with headphones.

The night in the North City is like a huge glass fish tank, filled with the most bizarre and colorful scenery of B City. The choice of LM club here is an attitude in itself – people are tired of judging each other, and at least in the shadows of night, it can be a temporary paradise for liberals.

Zhuo Yuan parked the car in the parking lot of the LM Club, and just as he and Wen Ke walked out together, they almost bumped into a male Omega wearing an orange tight cropcord suit.

"Me!" Startled, Omega nodded apologetically and quickly walked into the lobby of the LM Club.
His figure is not very slender, such clothing can be said to be dazzling, the smell of pheromones on the body is somewhat strong, it should be close to the estrus period.
Zhuo Yuan frowned unhappily, looked down and carefully sorted out the straight suit on his body, making sure that he still looked decent, before taking Wen Ke's hand and saying, "Let's go, let's go inside and have a look."
Wen Ke stood in place and hesitated for a moment, he looked up, only to see a huge VR screen between the two twin towers, almost spanning the entire skyline of the North City.
It is flashing with a brilliant rainbow of English letters - YOLO.

After the four letters slowly flashed, the screen became dark, but then the next second, the rainbow-colored font exploded like fireworks in the dark night sky!
At that moment, Wen Ke felt that his heart was beating a little fast.
He knew what YOLO meant—YouOnly LiveOnce.

Youonlyliveonce.

......
At this moment, Zhuo Yuan was already a little impatient and pulled Wen Ke into the hall of the LM Club.
The LM hall with a height of more than ten meters looks very spacious, the main color is black and white, whether it is the reception counter or the sofa next to it is a wavy streamlined design, simple and soft.
On one side of the hall is a very secretive booth, and no matter which angle you look at, you can only faintly see the side faces of the people sitting inside talking to each other.
On the other side is a quiet bar, half indoors and half outdoors, apparently for the convenience of some smokers.

In the hall alone, there are a lot of Alpha and Omega shuttling back and forth.
At the bar, an Omega was affectionately holding an Alpha drinking, while the boldly dressed Omega who had just bumped into Zhuo Yuan was standing in the outdoor area smoking a cigarette, facing another tall Alpha and saying something excitedly.

Although the Alphas wear different colors and styles, they can still see the same characteristics, such as a straight shirt with a suit vest, carefully groomed hair and sideburns.
Without any strange perfume smell, presumably these Alphas are quite confident in their pheromones.
Wen Ke watched all this strangely and timidly, since he had been married, he had never come to such an occasion.
He couldn't tell what to describe such an occasion, he only knew that the Alphas looked too tall and handsome, like expensive items in high-end stores that he would never touch.
He had been a married Omega for so long that he subconsciously felt that even looking at other glamorous Alphas was a perverse virtue.
He was not the only one who was nervous, zhuo yuan standing next to Wen Ke also looked a little anxious, and while waiting, he involuntarily sorted out the neckline of his shirt several times against the glass on the side.
Compared with Alpha's absolute suppression and attraction of Omega pheromones, the competition between Alpha is obviously more cruel, and in such an Alpha-surrounded occasion, Zhuo Yuan certainly cannot be relaxed.
Fortunately, soon, a sweet-smiling Beta woman had come over, beckoned them to sit down in the side booth, and gently asked: "Welcome to LM, my surname is Yu, what kind of help do you two need?"