~chapter 2~

You woke up once again from the pleasant noise of your alarm clock screaming at you to wake up, to which you obeyed. You smacked the alarm clock to shut it up so you didn't have to listen to its tantrum anymore.

    You got up and brushed your hair, which looked like a rats nest, and brushed your yellow tinted teeth.

    You turned the shower to a scalding hot level to wash the dirt away, (and also the thoughts of Jared.) Once it heated to an acceptable level you peeled your clothes off and hopped in. 

    Once you got out, you were welcomed with the smell of burning bacon and B.O.

    (Its my favorite thing to smell in the morning. Don't you agree?)

    You waddled out to the kitchen to find the sight of Jared trying to cook bacon and eggs, who also apparently forgot to put on deodorant. 

    "Hey, i'm making some bacon, want a taste?" Jared offered.

    "Sounds good. Go put on some deodorant though." 

    He simply nodded and stiffly walked to his man cave.

    You turned around to your dog, Diamond, and fed her all the burnt bacon in a few bites. She was a deaf pit pull, whom you saved from Mexico.

    "Hey- wait where'd my bacon go?"

    "Oh, oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I must have turned away for a few moments, the dog probably hopped up on the counter and ate it. I really wanted some." You replied emotionally.

    "Oh, I can make some more, y'know, my dad used to say I was the best at making bacon in the family."

    Well you can't escape it now, might as well find an excuse.

    "Actually, sorry, I have to be at work in an hour, so..catch you later?" You didn't wait for a response, you just sprinted to your room and changed into cream colored pants and white button up with a green vest. You slid your basic belt and secured your converse to your feet.

    You grabbed your wallet and keys and left. And started following down the pathway to your work.

    You still thought Jared was extremely charming with his blue eyes and short blonde hair that made him look like a Q-tip. You found his hair ugly, but you could ignore it. 

    Before you knew it, you were standing in front of the building, and set your brain into left brain.

    You opened your office and sat down in the brown leather seat. Soon enough your first client of the day was sitting in the chair across from you.

    "Hello, are you Rebecca?" 

    The girl nodded, facing her shoes.

    "Okay, well how are you? My name is Y/N, but my friends call me Y/NN."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip brought to you by nation wide is on your side~

-----------------------------------------------------------

    Soon enough the end of the day rolled around, and you were in the green to go home. You grabbed your keys and went straight home, due to the fact that there was no where else to go anyways, everywhere besides Fry's was closed. You shuffled your feet on the doormat before going inside, you took of your shoes by the door and made a bee-line for your room.

    You practically ripped off your day clothes and threw yourself into the shower. You throughly washed your hair and body, and slid out of the shower.