13

I've become addicted to Stardew Valley.

TW: Mentions of sexual assault (NOT R4?3 I SWEAR) and cussing. You have been warned.

There's been a weird feeling I'm being watched and no matter where I go it follows me. And it's only ten in the morning.

"..." I scanned my surroundings, but nothing seemed out of place. Students chatted within their groups and none of them spared me a single glance.

"Randall." Someone said right in my ear.

"Uwah!" I almost backhanded Prince Harvard. "The hell was that about?!"

"Have you seen Hunter by any chance?"

"No, why?"

"I asked him to do me a favor, but he still hasn't returned."

"I don't know why you're asking me. I have nothing to do with him."

"That's a shame. I asked him to get John Walker for me, but it's been almost an hour." That name sounded familiar. John Walker... Who was he?

!

"You don't mean to tell me you had an ignorant idiot like him-"

"I'm sure he is just having trouble finding John. Besides, like you said, you have nothing to do with Hunter." Harvard walked off with that annoying smirk on his face.

I sighed, much as I hate to admit, he's right. I shouldn't let this bother me and I have no right to poke my nose into his business.

2 Hours Later

Tap.

Tap. Tap.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

TapTapTapTapTapTapTap-

"Randall, go tap your pencil somewhere else!" The teacher kicked me out of the classroom.

It's bothering me. It shouldn't, but it is. What if something happened? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened because I didn't check on him? God knows that shitty prince doesn't give a damn.

...Damn it. Why do I have to have feelings?

I quickly walked to the front office.

"Excuse me, could you tell me what class Hunter Poland had?"

"Room 509." I didn't thank the Lady and sped off to the class. If he's not in that class I need to look for him.

"Excuse me," I tapped the classroom door, "is Hunter Poland here?"

"He's not here today. Ma-" Fuck fuck fuck shit dammit where the fuck is he? I ran back to the main office.

"Could you tell me the class John Walker is in right now?" The lady gave me a long look.

"Is there something I should be concerned about?"

"No."

"...Room 214."

"Thanks!" I sprinted down to room 214. This time I didn't bother knocking and slammed the door open, startling everyone inside.

"What the-"

"Is John Walker here?!"

"No-" I ran off through the halls. If I were a simpleton like John Walker, where would I be?

The storage units away from the main building that no one ever uses!

I sprinted at full speed out of the building, forgetting things like dignity. There were about nine of these storage units total. I needed to be quick.

An Angel in Devil's Clothing (REINCARNATION/ OTOME BL)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara