14: New Oasis

POV: Narrator

Kingdom Come. A little town that is in the center of the Great Spruce Mall.

Population = 89 people

Founded when a priest found a man and women that were holding their dead children. Father took them in and gave them shelter. Here, God has passed his protection over the mall and even now leads people to sanctuary.

There are no ruler, but Father is the one who gave the rules of God the people here follow.

His name, Father Mark. A loyal follower of the Holy Father above, and a savior among the people. He speaks to God every morning and every night, in which the people gather in the center of the mall near the fountain and pray in silence.

That is between 20:00 to 21:00 o'clock. After is an hour of free time and at 22:00 is bed time. Breakfast is served at 7:00 to 8:00 in the morning every morning. At 10:00 is the morning service.

There are 16 shops that are inside the walls. The ones near the center are for sleeping and the ones near the wall are storage. The North side of mall is the chapel.

That is all of Kingdom Come.

Jason: Didn't think we'd get a whole introduction tour.

Jack: Very nice of them. Thank you good sir.

Man: I'm just going the work of God. I'll be seeing you around.

He leaves without telling the group his name.

Lance: That's a little rude.

Keith: It doesn't matter. He could be like Jason and not share last names.

Lance: Well he has a first name doesn't he. It's just a bit rude don't you think.

Jason: Don't think too much about it. At least we're in.

Skyler: Exactly. As long as we're not out in the streets tonight.

Hunter: We should find that Father Mark guy. You know, ask him a few questions.

Jack: Just as I was thinking.

Noah: It seems these people have it pretty good don't you think.

Liam: Your right. I wouldn't have thought to go to the mall. Since population and things like that.

Reigen: Same here. The last place I'd go.

Jason: But I do find it odd at the same time.

Noah: What do you mean?

Jason: Think, it's been 2 months into the apocalypse, and this Father guy made all of this. The only reason why my house was good was because the ogres helped.

Reigen: You're right. And they give out meals every day. How does this guy get the supplies?

Skyler: The mall supplies are good, but I don't think it would be able to last this long with so many people.

Keith: So, what do you think?

Jason: No matter what, we need shelter.

Jack: Yes, split up. Try not to leave this place if you ca-

???: Oh there you are!

The group turns their heads to see a man walking to them.

???: I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you arrived. I was doing my evening prayer you see. I'm Father Mark, it's nice to meet you.

Jack: Hello. I am Jack. I'm leader of team Alpha.

Father: Jack, Jack what?

Jack: Um, you see, we have a person on our team that doesn't do last names.