test ☆ t.stark

the lingering savoring taste of his lips seemed to remain from the night before

the lingering savoring taste of his lips seemed to remain from the night before. the way his hips rolled into mine as my head was thrown back into his silk sheets.

his right hand remained gripped around my small throat as i whimpered in pleasure. as he degraded me but soon followed up with a simple "good girl."

my ceramic bowl soon filled with colors of the cereal. berry crunch the box stated as my fingers seemingly shut it not wanting it to go stale.

the refrigerator shut loudly as right behind it stood the bulky figure of steve rogers.

my eyes rolled as we both never got along. i was a goddess of the most powerful dark magic and he was just like an old dog who still lives on.

the gold rays of the sun reflected against his sharp face and lightened his eyes.

"don't be in the light rogers. go towards the light. it'll do us a favor." i quickly teased as the subtle gulps from the milk pouring into my bowl were heard.

"leave y/n." rogers quickly states grabbing my wrist as i cover the milk.

my eyes quickly flutter in quiet rage as his grip seems to began to cut off my circulation. allowing for his fingertips to trace around it with bruises.

his hand suddenly begins to burn as the smell of burnt skin flutters around the kitchen as he groans painfully letting go.

"rogers, i understand you don't like me. i haven't done anything to you. this is my food that i'm trying to eat and you old man are rudely interrupting." i confront him bluntly.

"im trying to save you y/n. i don't hate you. im protecting you from stark." he quickly whines as he attempts to cool his hand.

my head tilts as the antipathy for rogers raises in me like bile.

i drop my bowl of cereal as the colorful pieces scatter across the floor as well as the shards.

my fingertips emit the amethyst ember as it lifts steve up as the other hand radiates the dull pain of thousands of needles laying against his skin.

his eyes widen in pain as the dull pain grows sharper and worse.

"don't you dare accuse tony of putting me in harms way. he'd never do that." i loudly stated before dropping him in the ground.

not before my fingertips flicked his chin up to me and i glared into his soul with my violet raged eyes looking into his emerald shattered ones.

"just because given the opportunity of some botox shots rogers.. doesn't mean that my relationship needs america's oldest fossils advice." i rudely spat as my appetite left and so did i.

at any minor inconvenience, i went to my room to sleep like always. i felt bad for hurting steve but, tony would never hurt me.

a knock at my door was heard and so was a sigh.

"y/n, i don't hate you. stark doesn't know what the limit or boundaries are. he's going to use you. he already has. his fake love is a bait." steve rambled on as i just simply and mindlessly ignored his pleas.

seemingly, his rambles died down and so did his hope that any of them were acknowledged. his foot steps soon dissipated from my door.

my eyes clamped shut as i soon was met by darkness. a calm cold dark that would only cause a temporary escape. as i continued to adjust attempting to find a sleep-able position a dull prick on my neck was felt.

quickly, my first response was to use my powers to get whoever had just pricked me with a needle. they were weak barely allowing for a simple spark.

my eyes glided up as i saw an upset and furious steve and smirking tony.

"sorry babe. i have to save the world somehow." his condescending smile flooding the room.

my heart with each breath slowed down. the tears in my eyes burning. i knew very well my heart was shattering with betrayal.

"tony... but, you said.. you loved me." i sobbed as my feet lost ground and they harshly hit the floor.

"sweetheart, i say a lot of things. many of which i don't mean. now night night." he says as if what he is currently doing to me is just a normal occurrence.

steve bows his head down and my teary eyes look for a savior. something that can save me but, soon my body collapses to the ground and the dark surrounds me once again.

pressure seemed to build between my skull as the minute it felt like it was going to burst the pain subsided only to build up again.

my eyes stung at the feeling of the blinding light that hung from above me. my body felt sore as if i was dragged to the lab. as my head tilted to my left, i saw bruce and tony observing me like a rat in a cage.

as i attempted to move my limbs, they were useless. i was paralyzed as tears soaked my cold cheeks. soon, rumbling and carts crashing were heard as bruce and tony's heads whipped around. the tall blue eyed man stood there shocked that i was now a subject.

"tony! this is not fucking right. you have no right." he yelled as the veins popped from his neck. anger and rage pumped through his body.

"i have to do this. she's a weapon." tony stated calmly the same condescending smirk trailing along her lips.

my sobs grew progressively more desperate. the one human my faith laid upon threw it away. suddenly, surges of electricity ran through my spine.

"y/n, raise up one of your pretty little hands." tony mocked as tears fell upon the operation table.

without moving a muscle, my right hand sprung up without me. i knew in that moment, tony had played me like a fiddle.

"no, no." i pleaded softly as the sparks in my fingertips wouldn't appear. i closed my eyes and attempted to remember happy memories without tony.

natasha, peter, wanda, they all flooded into my mind. they would've never agreed with tony to do this to me.

the rage and anger that filled my body was like pure agony. soon enough, my palm and fingertips glowed with rage.

"she can't do that. put her down." tony began to ramble as he slammed his hand against the table.

it was too late, i threw the table i resided on against the wall.

i'd soon make tony my little test.