3 ~ Freeing Freddy

(The image above and the image at the top of last chapter are the main area of where this chapter is set)

Gregory POV 

Y/N and I climbed into the vents and started our journey of freeing Freddy. The vents weren't extremely big, but they were small enough that we had to crawl to move around.

"So, do you think we'll make it out in time?" I hear Y/N ask a bit behind. I wondered as well, if we didn't get out before the front doors close we would be stuck in here. Meaning we could get hurt, or worse.

"I'm positive we will get out! You and I are getting out of here no matter what happens and if anything bad happens I will protect you!" I exclaimed reassuringly, hearing Y/N laugh a bit. I was going to ask her what she was laughing at but before I could say a thing, I heard a female voice talking. I decided to see who was talking and Y/N just quietly followed. There was a vent so it gave Y/N and I a clear view on who was talking and I was a bit surprised by who was talking and what she was saying.

"Your performance was perfect tonight. Thank you. Your hair is beautiful, your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you, everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best! thank you I am the best. I am the best." On the other side of the vent was The one and Only Roxanne Wolf, complimenting and talking to herself.

"Is she, complimenting herself?!" Y/N said very amused. She almost burst out laughing until I covered her mouth as heard Roxanne start to speak again. 

"Your fans are watching you right now... I know." Roxanne told 'herself' menacingly. 

"And on that note we should continue getting out of these vents." I uncovered Y/N mouth and started continuing through the vent. Y/N was very quiet and was sitting there in, shock? I heard quite a loud banging noise from, who I assumed was, another animatronic.

Y/N's POV

"Is she, talking to herself?!" I was shocked and very amused that a robot could talk to itself, I was about to burst out laughing, but before I could I felt Gregory's hand cover my mouth while Roxanne started talking again.

"Your fans are watching you right now... I know." I sat there kind of shocked, mostly because Gregory still had his hand on my mouth.

"And on that note we should continue getting out of these vents." Gregory quickly uncovered my mouth and continued through the vents while I sat there shocked. 

"Hey Y/N, You coming?" I heard Gregory say to me, snapping me out of my thought and making me face him. I quickly responded with a quick 'yes' and went infront of him and moved as fast as I could.

After less than a minute of crawling through the vent, I saw a dim green light and heard who I think was Montgomery, banging on the walls, destroying things and yelling in frustration. I was kind of scared but I kept moving, I just wanted to be out of this vent and in an open area.

 I started to think of completely random things, some cute, some funny, some not so funny and a couple of things that made me question life. I felt a little tap on my shoulder and saw Gregory pointing at another vent and inside was Chica playing the guitar. And she was amazing at it!

I wanted to scream 'Go Chica!" But didn't because I didn't want Gregory to cover my mouth again so I just watched in awe at her talent.

Gregory's POV (sorry I'm swapping POV's so much)

I tapped Y/N on the shoulder and pointed to Chica and saw her face light up with amazement, I noticed she wanted to say something but didn't. I wonder what she was going to say.