11 ~ Trouble near El-Chips

No one's POV

"Well done Gregory and Y/N. You are in the East arcade, you should be able to get to the Prize Counter through the security office. Look for the door with a security badge symbol on it." Freddy spoke through their watches.
Gregory was giving himself a little pep talk in his head while Y/N was walking away from him. She walked past a set of red couches and looked around and saw the security bots going around in a sort of pattern, she went to step out from the set of seats but stopped herself when she saw Roxanne walking around in a creepy, non-kid-friendly way.

"You are the best, you will find them first."

She shivered and silently waited for Roxy to walk away, she did after a while and Y/N took action. She past some security bots and saw the security door they needed to enter, she ran toward it and was almost there, but a cleaning bot came her way and nearly caught her, but she quickly hid in a pram right near the door.

'Where is Gregory?'

-With Gregory-

'Oh my god, where is Y/N?! She's gonna get herself killed!' Gregory was panicking when he heard a voice whispering to someone. He walked towards before he could get caught by any of the bots, and behold it was Y/N talking into her Fazwatch, 'It's most likely Freddy.' Gregory waved to Y/N to get her attention. "Freddy said we need to go past the Superstar- cade and to the back of the arcade. He said there should be a roll up door at the very back that heads to the prize counter."

"So that means that all we have to do is follow that wall to a roller door and go to the Prize counter, call Freddy and get out of here." Y/N looked a bit on edge and she ran back towards the El Chips door that we came out of. She then told Gregory about how Roxanne was wandering around looking for them. "We should wait until she comes back to this area, because she does multiple laps around this area and she's pretty slow so we should be able to run to the roller door. I hope." Just as Gregory was about to speak they heard Roxy coming towards the their area, Y/N grabbed onto Gregory's arm and ran to where Freddy told them to go.

"We are here at the door but the roller door won't open either. What do we do now?" Y/N sighed going to sit on the floor, luckily she didn't because just as she was about to, Roxy came out of no where and saw them. "Well that's not good!" The two started to run again but noticed Roxy was pretty fast and was close behind them.

"I think we need to get in a pram or something." Gregory exclaimed making Y/N look at him. "She's gonna get us if we hide!" She was very worried but was told that they basically have no other option so they both turned a corner and jumped into what looked like a bin of some sort. It was a very small space so they were squished together very tightly. Roxy stopped right beside their hiding spot and looked around, but was unable to find the children.

Gregory's POV

'Oh my god it is so cramped in here, I just need to keep my hands to my self and don't move at all. Do not move because if you move you could make N/N uncomfortable and you don't want to do that.' I was continually telling myself not to do anything because I didn't feel like getting yelled at for touching N/N at all so I stayed as still as possible. Y/N was shaking a little, I assumed it was from the fear of getting caught from Roxy. I kept still and whispered to Y/N. "Are you alright?" She hesitantly nodded and I knew she wasn't so I carefully wrapped one of my arms around her shoulder and told her I was there and nothing could hurt her, she breathed and calmed down a little. "Should we check our cameras to see if she's still there?" She said she would check and when she checked the cameras, Roxanne wasn't anywhere near where they were. I took my arm off her shoulder and peeked out from the container, it was all clear to go back to El Chips and back to Freddy. After I carefully hopped out of the bin, I helped Y/N get out and made sure she wasn't hurt at all. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a fairly big vent, I had the amazing thought of going into the vent because who knows? It might be a way out of this mess.

"Hey N/N, see that vent over there?" I asked Y/N and she looked over to the direction I was pointing at and nodded. "I think we should go into it, I may not be the smartest but it might just be the way out of here." She looked a bit angry when I said I wasn't the smartest but she agreed that we should go through the vent. "Just never say that you're not smart, you are very smart."

We started heading toward the vent and we stood beside it. "I think you should go in first." Y/N said and I shrugged and crouched stepping into the vent, waiting for her to get in as well. We started crawling through the vent when what sounded like a small music box started playing. 'Where's that music coming from?' I thought. The more we proceeded through the vent, the louder the music got, when suddenly it stopped and Y/N and I turned around to see why it stopped. There was a small music man toy looking at us with a straight, creepy face, it was almost shaking (I think that's what it was doing). It stepped towards us and Y/N and I booked it through the vent while the little music man chased after us. "Get away you creepy spider looking thing!" Y/N screamed from behind me.

I saw the end of the vent and stepped out of it, I turned around and Y/N fell on top of me, flipping off the music man toy. "Yeah pussy! Run away!" She sighed and realised she was sitting on top of me. I saw her face go red and she quickly got off me and helped me up, continuously apologising and saying she didn't realise what she was doing. I chuckled, my face fairly warm, and said it was fine and pet her head in a reassuring way. When I looked around I realised we were in a bright room/hallway and there was a small-ish room in the middle.

"What is this place, it seems way more, normal than the rest of the place." Y/N muttered walking into the small room and looking around everywhere. She walked out of the room and I stayed in the room. There were pizza boxes on one desk, multiple filing cabinets, computers at both tables and a lot of rubbish was just laying around. "Gregory, I found another duffle bag!" I heard Y/N's muffled sort of voice exclaim from somewhere outside of the room. I shouted back to her asking what was in it and she walked back into the room and gave me a piece of paper with writing saying more things about Chica's feeding frenzy. "Gregory!" I was a bit started at the sound of her voice right behind me but I got over it pretty quickly and asked if everything was alright.

"Look at what I found! Its another security badge, did Freddy tell us we needed another one?" I shook my head and and observed the little Freddy head containing a security badge. 'the last time we took a security badge we had to run around in the dark and Y/N got hurt.' Before I could think any further, I heard the
h/c haired girl say something along the lines of, I want to collect it this time!

"Y/N! I don't think we should-" She pressed the bears nose hearing a squeek and it's mouth opened.
Alarms started blaring loudly and I could hear the loud sound of footsteps.

"Touch the Freddy head." I slumped my shoulders finishing my sentence, and she said two simple words.

"Uh oh."

(1441 words)

I'm back and not dead!