Phir Le Aaya Dil...❤️

"Just don't talk to me!"
"BYE."

"BYE!"

"I don't want to talk to her! Har baar ka hai yaar uska! Jab dekho tab ek hi baat! Nahi rehna saath toh ek baar mein bole na!!! Yeh kya baar baar 'hume dost hi rehna chahiye' bolti rehti hai!", He ranted and threw his phone on the bed.

He pulled his hair back and closed his eyes, a lone tear escaped from his eye.

"It hurts when the person you love says this kind of things! I love her the most yaar!",he sighed.

He went to the kitchen and made a coffee for himself. It's 12:49 in midnight and they just had a fight.

"Maybe, I was not able to build that much amount of trust in her, that's why she said that.....",he huffed and sat on the desk and opened his laptop.

Just then, his phone beeped.
But he unheard it and engulfed himself in the Balance Sheet of his Client.
Again his phone beeped but he was lost in her thoughts.

"I want a promise!", she said hanging to his neck.

"Say!", he replied, playing with her hair.

"Whenever we will fight, you just hug me tight. Please?", she said, blinking her beautiful grey eyes.

"Done!", he said and kissed her forehead.

He smiled, remembering her.

Thak thak thakkk!!!

The sudden banging on his window took him out from his thoughts.

He looks at the window and it was her peeping inside the room.
He went to the window and raised his eyebrow.

"Gate khol!",she yelled.

He moved his face in a Big No folding his arms.

"Please khol de!",she joined her hands with puppy eyes.

He nodded and went to the door and opened it for her.

"January ka mahina hai aur raat ke dhai baj rahe hai! Pata bhi hai thand kitni hai bahar! Kitne message kiye, tu dekh nahi sakta tha ek baar?",she yelled.

"Tune hi kaha tha baat mat karna.",he replied with a straight face and went to his room.

"Accha ji?", she said keeping her hands on her waist.

"Kyu aayi hai aap yaha madam?", he said sitting at his desk and got indulged in the screen.

"Kuch nahi....bas tere liye Gajar ka halwa layi thi aur tujhe apna promise yaad dilane aayi thi.",she pouted.

He smiled looking down.

"Sun naaa!!!",she came towards him.

"Hmm...",he hummed casually.

"Sorry na!",she held her ears.