Tera Hua...🧡

"Yaar February aa gaya, bas do mahine aur, phir school life khatam?",Shriya pouted and kept her chin on the table.

"We can't do anything Shriya, I can just say that just enjoy these few days the fullest!", Madhuri ma'am said as she heard her saying it loudly.

"Ma'am, May I come in?", Saharsh said as he reached the door.

"Yeah Saharsh get in.", Madhuri ma'am said checking the copies.

"Ma'am I have some work from Shriya, Can I go to her?", he asked pointing towards her.

Shriya sit straight as she heard her name from him. Madhuri Ma'am nodded and he went to her.

(Shriya's POV)

"Hy! What's up Shriya?", he asked with his calming smile.

"I'm fine Saharsh, bol kya kaam tha?", I reciprocated the smile.

"Arre woh na juniors are planning our farewell and they are asking ki tu perform kare on farewell."

"Umm....main?", I asked in reassurance.

"Haa tu! See tu itna accha guitar bajati hai aur gaati bhi itna accha hai, so why not!", he insisted.

"ummm....chal theek hai but only if you too will join me. Will you?", I asked after thinking for a while.

He was stunned.

"Bol kuch!",I asked looking at his stunned face.

"Haa? Haa I'll!", He replied with a smile.

"Will discuss the details in the lunch, okay?", I asked as the bell rang.

"Yeah Sure.", He again smiled and went back to his class.

"Shriya you really love him?", Soumya said, keeping the books in her bag.

"I do!", I sighed in contentment.

"but his face....I mean you know what happened with him right?", Soumya asked as we headed to the washroom.

"It doesn't matter Soumi.....", I trailed off and looked down.

"Saharsh Shukla, One of the bestest student of the school. A beautiful soul, he is everyone's favorite but the bullies used to tease him just because.....just because his face is half burnt...Ahhh...I don't want to talk about this again Soumi.",I squeezed her hand.

"I really love him yaar!", I said as we returned back to the classroom.

"I know, ab chale khana khane?", Soumya said and we went out to the ground.

"Shriya!", I heard him as we sat down under the tree.

"Aaja! Join us!", Soumya said, he nodded and sat infront of us.

"Kya laya hai!!!!!!", I chirped.

"Aalu ka parathaaa!!", he cheered back to match my excitment level.

We started eating lunch and after a while I asked him," Saharsh, kounsa gaana you think we should sing?"

"Ummmmm.....Yaara teri yaari?", he suggested.

"Darshan Raval wala?", Soumya said excitedly.

"Yup!", Saharsh nodded chewing the paratha.

Hayye....yaar he is so sweet!

"Shriya? Kya hua? Pasand nahi aaya?", he asked and broke my chain of thoughts.